PDA

View Full Version : cheeky gits!

srs1
18-06-04, 05:26 PM
i was told this by my dad yesterday and i thought omg!

this fella he knows was all tucked up in his bed and some scally came and robbed his car.
as the police were chasing this scally in his car, he smashed a few parked cars.
caught the scally, open and closed case.

no.

last friday he got a letter from one of the peoples car that was smashed by his car, but not driven by him (as it was stolen)
you think, WHAT!
(dont know the out come so dont ask)

then on the sat
the scally that crashed all the cars,
his solicator sent him a letter claiming compensation off his car insurance for whip lash.

i mean this has got to be taking it to the extreme.

Rach
18-06-04, 05:27 PM
typical...

Dpnova
18-06-04, 05:28 PM
Thats feking stupid, whats the world coming to :evil:

Ian
18-06-04, 05:47 PM
last friday he got a letter from one of the peoples car that was smashed by his car, but not driven by him (as it was stolen)
you think, WHAT!

his insurance is liable for the damage to the parked cars as the thief was caught, his insurance will then have to try and make a recovery from the thief, if the thief had not been caught they would not be liable

cooper_nova
18-06-04, 07:41 PM
you think, WHAT!

his insurance is liable for the damage to the parked cars as the thief was caught, his insurance will then have to try and make a recovery from the thief, if the thief had not been caught they would not be liable

thats bloody stupid mate!

NOVASH
18-06-04, 07:45 PM
sorry to hear that mate. Stuff like that makes me sick....your dad loses out becuase of some scally :evil:

epo
18-06-04, 08:10 PM
thats just wrong

Philsutton
19-06-04, 04:34 PM
they should all be rounded up in to a lift then dropped 300 floors that would stopping them nicking cars but then again they would probably make out that they cant make a living from stealing an more make us give them money. Arse holes the lot of them

namkeaps
21-06-04, 02:06 PM
thats the lamest thing i have heard!!