PDA

View Full Version : nova price?

Anonymous
01-08-01, 08:11 PM
I am selling the "robmobile" my first car,heres how it stands:Vauxhall Nova 1989- F-reg

Carmine red paint,2 replacement doors and wing,resprayed-?235,bill(somewhere?)to prove, 1 repaired rear arch,1 needs doing,14? cavalier GLS alloys, missing centre caps, with 185/60 profile directional tyres, budget,but plenty of meat left, de badged, SR front bumper, GTE grille, colour coded and wire meshed, colour coded and internally adjustable wing mirrors, GTE rear flick around back bumper, de bump stripped, clear oval side repeaters, red vinyl sun-strip(plus 2 spare) SR spec door cards with corsa window regulators, MOMO shoulder pad straps in red ,GTE front and rear seats, no rips or holes, rear headrest conversion, GTE steering wheel,corsa indicator/wiper stalks SR dials, Astra light switch and heater switch,light fitted in glove compartment, 3rd brake light fitted, a baby 1.2 engine, done 65k on the clock, installed SR speedo at 64,295, completely standard except K&N bolt on air filter, makes a bit of a grunt, sounds sweet-drives superb, very reliable-selling due to trying to insure a GTE at the age of 18!

ICE Pioneer DEH-525R CD face off, nice unit, posh light green display, an old model though?
KFC-1066 components up front(?29.99@halfords)
KFC-7176 7x10s in parcel shelf(?75+ all over the place)
300watt 2 channel amp, Jet-Sound cheapy-powering KFC-7176

?800-ideal first car,ideal project,just wants finishing off, ?900 with ICE,open to offers?

boy_racer_@hotmail.com
07740464086 mobile
Lincoln

I know its advertising it,but I wanted some feedback to say if the price is realistic or not,please post,it would be greatly appreciated...

clear repeaters,lowered and more performance in the pipe line :)

Anonymous
01-08-01, 08:17 PM
for sale board not working??????

Anonymous
02-08-01, 12:15 AM
lol, when i saw one reply i thought hmm "ian"! lol

* If it bleeds fuck it, if it dont bleed fuck it till it does!

* Can you count to 16? well good girl thats good enough for me :D!

* If i give you a sweety will you play with my ferret?

Anonymous
02-08-01, 09:36 AM
I put this ad here,so you peeps could hopefully feed back and say if its worth the money,of if Im hoping for alot or whatever,thats why I put the bit at the bottom "I know its advertising it,but I wanted some feedback to say if the price is realistic or not,please post,it would be greatly appreciated..." sorry if Ive annoyed anyone :(

Anonymous
02-08-01, 01:13 PM
i think thats a bit steep for a car that needs welding/finishing etc :-/

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

"Monkey...we need more telly"
"no silly man...we need better telly"

Anonymous
02-08-01, 06:34 PM
it dont need welding!-no no no no no!-welding has bin done!-and painted :D thats the starting price anyways,I am leanient on the price,I was gonna b v generous in haggling u see,I gotta let it go

Anonymous
02-08-01, 10:38 PM
i'll give you 500 dabs for it???? but yes it is a bit steep

[-itchscratch.gif-]

Anonymous
04-08-01, 02:02 AM
I'll give u 250, tis all I have :p

Nah seriously it sounds like a nice 1st car.. I'd be interested but I can only spend a coupla hundred squid on a std 1.2 shed :)

=======================
If there's grass on the pitch... :D

Anonymous
05-08-01, 06:36 PM
500 is the least I will take for it really,I lowered the asking price to 650 now,thats more realistic,loadsa peeps has asked me bout the car, the usual line is "wots in it?-1300?" Im considering letting the ICE go with the car too,have to see methinks,price up some new stuff first :D