PDA

View Full Version : Car is up and running

djp_y2k
17-06-04, 06:54 PM
AT bloody last the car is back on the road. taken 6 months again, but finally there.

Its deffinately quicker, but still to slow, not happy with it, so if i can afford to I think i may stick it on throttle boddies near the end of the year. :D

dan16v
17-06-04, 06:57 PM
nice one m8! wouldnt bother with tb's tho just get a let!

epo
17-06-04, 07:13 PM
nice 1 mate u gunna show it at trax?

Mel
17-06-04, 07:18 PM
brilliant. hope you are showing it at trax, was gorgeous when i last saw it at a show.

djp_y2k
17-06-04, 07:51 PM
dont really fancy putting a let in it. will wait and by something like an rx7 till a get a turbo'd motor.

just love the sound of throttle bodies.

yea should be going to trax. going to order my tickets in the next couple of weeks.

Managed beet a scooby off the lights last night. only a 2.0l though, so not all that impressive really :lol:

cooper_nova
17-06-04, 07:52 PM
good to hear mate wot shows u going to? r u going to the pod at all for the rwyb day in july?

Rick Draper
17-06-04, 09:50 PM

LMFMO i cannot believe i am reading this! From the guy who said he wishes he had left his XE in and fitted throttle bodies to it :lol: :lol: Rick

TWAG
17-06-04, 11:35 PM

LMFMO i cannot believe i am reading this! From the guy who said he wishes he had left his XE in and fitted throttle bodies to it :lol: :lol: Rick

lmao :lol: