PDA

View Full Version : Another PVD Warning!

cas322
17-06-04, 04:15 PM
Hi every one.
I have only just registered today and it is to warn you all about PVD. I ordered some alloy wheels from them March 20th, nothing arrived for a week so I rang them, oh so sorry they are definately on the way, anyway to cut along story short they did not arrive i asked for my money back only to be lied to for another 9 weeks. Threatened them with solicitors, trading standards and a visit from myself, nothing not even a return call. On the 14th June i e-mailed Total Vauxhall and told them my story, what do you know, my money was back in my account the next day. Three months, these people should not be allowed to run a business. My advice to anyone out there going through the same thing, and i am sure there is, is to contact Total Vauxhall they are more afraid of them than the law of the land.

Mel
17-06-04, 07:30 PM
first of all, welcome.

there have been horror stories of PVD from a lot of people, plus also the companie's information on CCJ's etc.

When you said they shouldnt be allowed to run a business, ya never know. after all the CCJ's, im suprised they arent bankrupt yet :lol:

but thanks.

_JH_
18-06-04, 12:13 AM
call me old fashioned for judging a book by its cover, but i've never bought anything from PVD simply by the look of the owner in the photos in the adverts. he's got 'burberry boy with a bank loan' written all over him :lol:

Ste_Nova
18-06-04, 10:02 AM
that would be this guy

http://uploader.co.uk/images/pete.jpg

dan16v
18-06-04, 11:29 AM
:lol: lol hes put on shit loads of weight! must be all the coke :lol: