PDA

View Full Version : FAO rich.dale

Anonymous
02-08-01, 04:45 PM
hi, i seen ur reply earlier, i'll get some pics sorted soon and send u them, its almost finished now but there was a shit load of work (and cash) to put the cosworth engine in but its well worth it, its fully strip'd out inside, and the engine is reading 287bhp on the rollers but there is still plenty more left in it, and i'v kept the outside totally standard (red mexico style)!

**For F**K Sake Have You Ever Seen A White Nova Taxi!**

Anonymous
05-08-01, 02:27 AM
Hi Brian....I'd not seen this message, 'cos I'd just been clicking on "View today's active discussions", and didn't come on on Thursday when you posted this!

Anyway...look forward to seeing some pics :D You say it's "Red Mexico Style"....is it actually a Mexico then?

I do have to admit I like the older Fords (everyone on here will kick me now lol!), and have one myself (MKIII 'tina!).
Mines not exactly a rallying beast...more of a cruising barge lol! I shouldn't be dissing it though...it's a 2 litre (good old Pinto), and was quick...I say was, 'cos I've not driven it for nearly 4 years, as I took it off the road to restore, bought a Nova as a "Temporary" replacement, and caught the "Novabug".....now I'm hooked on Novas, but the 'tina will get seen to one day...maybe even a Cossie transplant hehe :D I could go for a full 4x4 Sierra set-up...right...need money quick...I want to do this!

***MKII SR and GSi brochure scans now on www.novabug.co.uk ***!