PDA

View Full Version : DRIVIN TEST!!!!!!

shazzi_1
16-06-04, 04:06 PM
:? I HAVE MY DRIVIN TEST NXT MONTH CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ANY HELPFULL HINTS TO STAY CALM???!!!!

Dpnova
16-06-04, 04:13 PM
just be calm, if your confident when you do it you wil be fine

hasek-na
16-06-04, 04:54 PM
jsut sit in the car and just drive, u will b suprise what it is, its just driving around like what u have been doing for the past 3 or whatever months

epo
16-06-04, 09:32 PM
take ur time and dont think about it pther wise ull worry ur self

shazzi_1
21-06-04, 11:53 AM
THANX GUYS
YA DA GR8 EST!! :D :) :wink:

curl3y
23-06-04, 12:30 AM
Do what i did and think that he/she has failed you on a major within the first minute for something stupid, and then you'll calm do and drive natrually. :D :+:

Rach
23-06-04, 07:15 AM
lol...

that's what i did.

i was convinced i'd failed, then i drove really well

Nova~Lolly
24-06-04, 09:21 PM
heres a tip my driving intructor told me yesterday. a lad took his test the other week and failed.his instructor sed the examiner was wrong and shudnt have failed him. but he was parked up on a busy road and put his indicator on to show he was moving away wen a boy racer raced up at about 70 mph in a 30 zone. he had to stop and wait but LEFT HIS INDICATOR ON untill car passed and the examiner failed him immediately event tho u wud think that wud be a minor.
also if u indicate wen there is no1 behind u its a minor coz theres noone to indicate to.
if you do manouvers make sure u look round atleast 5 times and especially before u start to turn.slack gear changes can be a catchy one too. 3 of them and youv failed.
my driving instructor is ace and thanks to her im well prepared for mine :P :D
good luck shazzi

Jordi
24-06-04, 11:51 PM
cheers lolly, got mine on sat :S