PDA

View Full Version : CRASH!

frog_southampton
15-06-04, 07:48 PM
i crashed....need 2 know what i should expect 2 pay for a lower arm?

front left wheel hit the curb

anyone know what else may be dammaged?

what should i pay?

Mel
15-06-04, 07:52 PM
oh gawd, not another crash! unlucky.

as for damage, i dunno :lol:

Adam
15-06-04, 07:57 PM
Everyone seems to be crashing lately. :?
You could get the parts from a scrap yard. Don't know about prices though.

Jim
15-06-04, 09:11 PM
I had some stupid cow (sorry girls) reverse into the Clio on Friday night! The thing is, and heres the reason why shes stupid...the Clio was parked! I had gone to tescos, parked in one of the spaces, and as I came out from the store I noticed the car next to mine seemed a little close. I could see her face and she had that "am I going to hit this clio" look on her face. Instead of moving forward and giving herself more room, she just planted her stupid foot on the accelerator and turned the wheel which meant the passenger front of her car hit the drivers rear of the clio. She put a nice dent in the 1/4 panel, pulled the rear bumper off the car and curbed the Alloy :evil: Fucking stupid cow! (Sorry girls again). Anyway, shes admitted it was her fault and her insurance company rang me today to say they would repair the car, etc. Either way :evil: :evil: :evil:

Jim

Benn
15-06-04, 09:42 PM
partco chaged me ?15 4 the lower arm....or get a scrappy 1 4 max of a tenner from daze in bitchems walthem{sp?}

scott.parker
15-06-04, 10:33 PM
I had some stupid cow (sorry girls) reverse into the Clio on Friday night! The thing is, and heres the reason why shes stupid...the Clio was parked! I had gone to tescos, parked in one of the spaces, and as I came out from the store I noticed the car next to mine seemed a little close. I could see her face and she had that "am I going to hit this clio" look on her face. Instead of moving forward and giving herself more room, she just planted her stupid foot on the accelerator and turned the wheel which meant the passenger front of her car hit the drivers rear of the clio. She put a nice dent in the 1/4 panel, pulled the rear bumper off the car and curbed the Alloy :evil: f**k stupid cow! (Sorry girls again). Anyway, shes admitted it was her fault and her insurance company rang me today to say they would repair the car, etc. Either way :evil: :evil: :evil:

Jim

nice so you really liked this girl then jim.. :lol:

not good is it when shit happens,i hope when i get my car back if i do the body again i hope it dont get fu*ked over again like of late :roll:

scott

frog_southampton
28-06-04, 06:03 PM
after all that..parked outside my house and someone reversed into the front of my car so hard pushed me back into my mums frontera 4x4 and her spare wheel on the back squashed my boot...

How do i find out the paint colour of my car??

IT HAS BEEN RESPRAYED BY PREVIOUS OWNER?

Cheeze
28-06-04, 06:14 PM
think urself luck1 i hit a kerb straight on at about 30mph, and done this
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/3/web/591000-591999/591959_31_full.jpg
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/3/web/591000-591999/591959_30_full.jpg
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/3/web/591000-591999/591959_37_full.jpg
basically the cars written off