PDA

View Full Version : nothing to do with novas but would really appreciate help

ydg27
15-06-04, 10:56 AM
hi i am doing a 1242 turbo for my seicento.
i want to use another injector as well as my SPI, i have seen them before and they are placed in the boost pipe near the SPI, how do these work, what is involved in wiring up and pluming in a 2nd injector?

how can i lower compression easily e.g. who makes steel headgaskets and pistons??

thanks
andy

daves_1400sr
15-06-04, 11:23 PM
if its not a vauxhall we dont care :!:

ydg27
17-06-04, 05:43 PM
listen fuck muke! i have had my nova for 2 years and provided help to peeps on this site about tuning diesels for the past year, no one i know of had a more powerful nova diesel than mine - if you have the knowlage on how to do something share it - if not keep the fuck quiet! nob!

anybody else have any ideas please.

Stuart
17-06-04, 07:52 PM
erm not sure who deals with fiat engines. but the principles reamin the same car to car.

prehaps a dastek unichip thing to piggyback map the extra injector/current setup.

the extra injector could be a cold start type from almost anycar, eg vauxhall, ford etc.
and to plumb it in get the furl rail that goes with it and cut it up/butcher to suit your needs and then plumb it to the existing setup.

hope that gives you a clue

Adam
17-06-04, 08:00 PM
if its not a vauxhall we dont care :!:

There wasn't really a need for that was there.
Ydg27 was on this site with his diesel Nova a long time before you came on here.

ydg27
18-06-04, 02:29 PM
thanks cambridge most helpful and long live the nova - your a gent !

cheers folks, looking at a piggy back setup from van aaken i think its MF2 mappable fuelling on piggy back so it should work really well.
again cheers