PDA

View Full Version : its well hot

Riggy
14-06-04, 12:36 AM
alright everyone just thought id let you all know that its well hot here and im gettin v drunk lol

missin you all loads hehehehe :wink: :lol:

scott.parker
14-06-04, 12:42 AM
you piss head,lol it should be in muppet corner you know,thats what youl get,and your not alone on being pissed im pisse d and pissed off at beackhame and england as a team,twat s...

scott

Riggy
14-06-04, 12:49 AM
true but the sun over here must have got to my head lol :D

scott.parker
14-06-04, 12:51 AM
true but the sun over here must have got to my head lol :D

LOL must have (over here) wher the hell do you think you are lol,iraq... :lol:
All this sun and these chemicals are bad for my brain,lol

scott

Riggy
14-06-04, 12:53 AM
:D lol im enjoying the sun on the little island of tenerife lol

scott.parker
14-06-04, 12:57 AM
:D lol im enjoying the sun on the little island of tenerife lol
Well what the hell you doing on novaload,get out there and club you nads off and shag till they fall off with bad thingds you carnt name,lol

scott

Riggy
14-06-04, 12:59 AM
lol would do but misses has gone bed and im bored and cant sleep lol

broody
14-06-04, 01:03 AM
well go to bed and stick your finger up her bum while she's asleep and see how long it takes her to wake up.

Mel
14-06-04, 08:00 PM
thats nice Neil :?

its warm here, but prolly no-where near as hot as it is there. have fun matey

epo
14-06-04, 09:54 PM
well go to bed and stick your finger up her bum while she's asleep and see how long it takes her to wake up.

no no no drop a choclate button in her ass crack so when she wakes up she'll think she's shat the bed or a fruit and nut in her ass :lol:

Rach
14-06-04, 09:59 PM

no no no drop a choclate button in her ass crack so when she wakes up she'll think she's shat the bed or a fruit and nut in her ass :lol:

nice fellas... real nice... lol :D :D

Adam
14-06-04, 10:04 PM

For a long time i have wondered how Epos mind works, now i know, very strangely,LOL :lol: :lol:

epo
14-06-04, 10:17 PM

For a long time i have wondered how Epos mind works, now i know, very strangely,LOL :lol: :lol:

:wink: :twisted: :lol:

Mel
14-06-04, 11:34 PM
lol, that is weird epo.. :?