PDA

View Full Version : some more progrerss on nova

Kev Turbo
13-06-04, 01:08 PM
some more progrerss on nova

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just a few pics, been working on engine all month so aint done much but have had a lot of stuff powder coated so have put a few pics up to show you all,
will post engine pics up soon, just waiting for my cylinder head back from bill blydenstien and the it will all come together in no time!

enjoy,,,

all comments welcome!

http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kingdom_cav/

epo
13-06-04, 01:16 PM
looks sound mate stripped to fock

burgo
thats fookin mint mate nice 1

broody
looks very good with blue bits, will u be cleaning them alot as thier'll be getting dirty.

Looks like a full on project!

scott.parker
13-06-04, 03:36 PM
:o thats looking spot on now mate,i see your runnig it on a spax kit,i just got some koni's thnik i should have done the spax now,as the koni's have a really crap way of adjusting the rear shocks,you need them off the car to adjust each time!!

Well it is comeing along nicely carnt wait to see the pics of how the engine is going.

scott

krobinson
13-06-04, 03:39 PM
Looking fantastic mate.. Very clean and tidy!

What styling you going for?

Keith

m.d.
13-06-04, 05:49 PM
thats well mint. maust have taken ages to get it all clean undernieth ready for painting

Kev Turbo
13-06-04, 07:10 PM
thanks for comments lad,
did take ages to prep underneath for painting,

will be race style buckets, harness, cage etc with subtle outside mods!

NOVASH
13-06-04, 08:07 PM
quality
is that a new shell orr has it just be fully sorted?
it is gunna be well nice when its done

Austin_Nova16
13-06-04, 09:14 PM
Looking very nice!

I would recomend welding plates to the undersides of the bottom arms to make them a 'box-section', seeing as you've gone to a lot of effort so far with improving the handling.

Keep up the good work!

Ian
13-06-04, 10:02 PM
agree with austin.

looks good.

-Bruce-
13-06-04, 10:10 PM
looks good mate!! keep us posted

bruce

Kev Turbo
13-06-04, 10:39 PM
thanks for ure comments mate the shell has been fully restored buy prodrive and the work is the best i have seen, i have spent a llot of time on the underside etc just waiting for stuff all of the time so it slows the job rite down should be done in say 4 months if i get my finger out

badnova
13-06-04, 11:55 PM
i would love to do something like that
looking really good mate
love the blue bits looks proper mint