PDA

View Full Version : check out me feature at last

cooper_nova
13-06-04, 02:36 AM
well at last i have some decent quality pics of me nova :D
feel free to leave comments if u want, all are apreciated :)

cheers
shaun

5_door owner
13-06-04, 02:44 AM
is that part of a mk1 grill in ya bumper???

n e ways wot have you got planned for it???

p.s

"lookin good" :lol:

cooper_nova
13-06-04, 02:50 AM
is that part of a mk1 grill in ya bumper???

n e ways wot have you got planned for it???

p.s

"lookin good" :lol:

yes it is part of a mk1 grill lol, but i took it out this afternoon tho coz i wozn't too sure on it :?: :?

well a xe conversion after xmas but till then i'm getting a 1.4 bottom end this week and i'm putting on me 1.2 head wiv a 32/34 twin choke webber which me mate is giving me 8) , and a 1.4 cam coz the 1ltr lump has dropped a piston ring or two lol, erm flush tail gate as soon as i get the steel/alloy plate, sr or gte bumpers front and rear,respray and delocking and central locking kit, oh and getting the rear screen tinted professionaly

5_door owner
13-06-04, 02:56 AM
sounds good,

you should get rid of the vinyl on the side aswell, is that the bumper you made a while back, that you posted on here?

cooper_nova
13-06-04, 03:01 AM
sounds good,

you should get rid of the vinyl on the side aswell, is that the bumper you made a while back, that you posted on here?

i wud do mate but its underseal not vinyl lol,but its going ne way :)

and yes that is the bumper i customised and posted on here :P ,still not totally finished tho lol

epo
13-06-04, 07:42 AM
nice 1 mate comin along well

broody
13-06-04, 12:46 PM
looks gopod mate, bumper looks good. all u need now are blue wheels!

burgo
13-06-04, 01:00 PM
ya mate lookin gd and neil wot kinda idiot would put blue wheels on there car lol

broody
13-06-04, 01:24 PM
well not anyone with long hair!

burgo
13-06-04, 02:23 PM
bollocks u slag

scott.parker
13-06-04, 03:26 PM
ya mate lookin gd and neil wot kinda idiot would put blue wheels on there car lol

One that likes to take pictures of chris's ass :lol:

scott

broody
13-06-04, 04:42 PM
better not tell u about the one of your ass then :twisted:

burgo
13-06-04, 05:02 PM
lol neil i really am beginnin to wonder bout u

namkeaps
13-06-04, 05:16 PM
nice one mate

i want those wheels ... grrrrrrrrrrr :D

Mel
13-06-04, 06:46 PM
i like it.

wheels are lovely, well done shaun

cooper_nova
13-06-04, 07:07 PM
cheers all its getting there slowly lol.
i am getting me 1.4nz bottom end 2moz 8) , so shud have me interrim lump in and running buy the beginning of next week :)

cooper_nova
13-06-04, 07:09 PM
paul u can have my alloys when neil GIVES me his blue ones :twisted:
:lol: :lol:

namkeaps
13-06-04, 07:10 PM

you are so kind (y)

cooper_nova
13-06-04, 07:12 PM

you are so kind (y)

lol thankyou, just got to wait for neil to c sense and give me his alloys now lol :P

epo
13-06-04, 09:05 PM
there mine and jacks :wink:

badnova
13-06-04, 11:49 PM
looking good mate now we can see it

what your interia like mate

cooper_nova
14-06-04, 12:01 AM
looking good mate now we can see it

what your interia like mate

cheers mate

its just a bog standard 1ltr interior in blue and black check and a sports steering wheel, oh and some black mats wiv anodised blue checked heel plate

badnova
14-06-04, 12:06 AM
souns good
got any plans

cooper_nova
14-06-04, 12:09 AM
souns good
got any plans

oh yes!
shud b getting a dte interior very soon,want a 12"sub and amp,and when the xe goes in the wife wants buckets and harnesses 8) . oh and some custom door cards and carpets

Adam
14-06-04, 12:13 AM
Its getting there mate, well done

badnova
14-06-04, 12:28 AM
how u goin to do the carpets

scott.parker
14-06-04, 12:29 AM
souns good
got any plans

oh yes!
shud b getting a dte interior very soon,want a 12"sub and amp,and when the xe goes in the wife wants buckets and harnesses 8) . oh and some custom door cards and carpets

hey coops do you know how mush shit is involved doing a valver??
im not joking ppl think there so straight forward,you know there not,and the thing is it coasts quite a bit too,trust me,ive spent well over my budget now.

scott

badnova
14-06-04, 12:30 AM
well its all fun

cooper_nova
14-06-04, 01:43 PM
souns good
got any plans

oh yes!

hey coops do you know how mush s**t is involved doing a valver??
im not joking ppl think there so straight forward,you know there not,and the thing is it coasts quite a bit too,trust me,ive spent well over my budget now.

scott

very true scott they do cost alot if u pay someone to do the work lol
but i'm doing the conversion me self wiv me mate who is a very good mechanic and won't charge me nething :D

epo
14-06-04, 09:02 PM
souns good
got any plans

oh yes!

scott

yeah but itll all be worth it
the look of joy on ur face as u let me take it down the strip at santa pod :wink: :lol:

scott.parker
14-06-04, 10:11 PM
souns good
got any plans

oh yes!

scott

scott
yeah but itll all be worth it
the look of joy on ur face as u let me take it down the strip at santa pod :wink: :lol:

You can do mate once i run her in and its going well you can have a go down the strip,but i have to race you down it first,lol

scott

Sid
15-06-04, 08:51 AM
looking good...

epo
15-06-04, 06:48 PM
lol ul have finished and stripped it down by the time i caught up with u :lol: