PDA

View Full Version : A guide for blokes...

Rach
12-06-04, 10:44 PM
Words Women Use....

FINE

This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up. Never use "fine" to describe how a woman looks this will cause you to have one of those arguments.

FIVE MINUTES
This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade.

NOTHING

This means "something", and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. 'Nothing" usually signifies an
argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with 'Fine'.

GO AHEAD (With Raised Eyebrows)

This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over "Nothing" and will end with the word "Fine".

GO AHEAD (Normal Eyebrows)

This means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care" You will get a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.

LOUD SIGH

This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing".

SOFT SIGH

Again, not a word, but a non-verbal statement. "Soft Sighs" mean that she is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe, and she will stay content.

THAT'S OKAY

This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you back for whatever it is that you have done. "That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and in conjunction with a "Raised Eyebrow.

GO AHEAD.

At some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.

PLEASE DO

This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance with the truth, so be careful
and you shouldn't get a "That's Okay."

THANKS

A woman is thanking you. Do not faint. Just say you're welcome.

THANKS A LOT

This is much different from "Thanks." A woman will say, "Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have offended her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "Loud Sigh." Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh," as she will only tell you "Nothing."

:P :D

epo
12-06-04, 10:48 PM
lol well true

Al Wilson
12-06-04, 10:50 PM
I have another!

WHATEVER!

If I had a pound every time.....

srs1
13-06-04, 03:14 PM
top tips there rach.

but my response is even better to all of them.

"talk to the hand, cause the face aint interested"

followed by

"theres the door, make sure it dont hit your ass on the way out"

:D

Rach
13-06-04, 03:15 PM
oh, you're such a gentleman sean!

:lol:

srs1
13-06-04, 03:19 PM
and you love it!

Rach
13-06-04, 03:21 PM
you know i do baby... :lol:

srs1
13-06-04, 03:31 PM
name the time and place

Rach
13-06-04, 03:32 PM
well, you know my number... lol

:wink:

srs1
13-06-04, 03:33 PM
:twisted: :twisted:

:D :D :D

burgo
13-06-04, 05:08 PM
how bout heres 20p go call some1 who gives a fuck

Mel
13-06-04, 06:40 PM
lol brilliant

Rach
13-06-04, 08:15 PM
how bout heres 20p go call some1 who gives a f**k

touchy...

:?

burgo
13-06-04, 08:33 PM
saves beatin round the bush dont it str8 to the point nice and easy bish bash bosh job done

Rach
13-06-04, 08:36 PM
lol... fair enough

srs1
13-06-04, 11:29 PM
speaking of job done

who's this catalogue model poseing???????
http://img64.photobucket.com/albums/v194/sean_srs/Picture_130.jpg

followed by next pose

http://img64.photobucket.com/albums/v194/sean_srs/Picture_129.jpg

badnova
14-06-04, 12:37 AM
lofl i like that

seen it before
i want 1 :twisted:

5_door owner
14-06-04, 07:00 PM
how bout heres 20p go call some1 who gives a f**k

its 30p now m8. :lol: :lol: :lol:

theivin bt bastar&s

epo
14-06-04, 08:53 PM
lol look at neil with two great big shag bites

and 30p robbin bastards i remeember the days when it was 10p
sure u do gramps... i mean sean :lol:

scott.parker
14-06-04, 09:01 PM
lolyeah epo,ten pence for the phone,thats what you had to have for your servial kit in the cubs,lol a hanky ten pence,and something like a pencile.. :lol:
Ah the good old days.lol

scott

scott.parker
14-06-04, 09:02 PM
look at neils eyes in the second pic..he he's the devil :twisted:
lol

scott

Rach
14-06-04, 09:09 PM
lolyeah epo,ten pence for the phone,thats what you had to have for your servial kit in the cubs,lol a hanky ten pence,and something like a pencile.. :lol:
Ah the good old days.lol

scott

pmsl

epo
14-06-04, 09:17 PM
Ah the good old days.lol

scott

lo now adays its money for a dealer tools for robin cars and houses condoms and weapons :lol:

Rach
14-06-04, 09:19 PM
hmmm.... :?

alrighty then

:roll:

scott.parker
14-06-04, 09:20 PM
Ah the good old days.lol

scott

lo now adays its money for a dealer tools for robin cars and houses condoms and weapons :lol:
Fu*k weapons of massdestruction it's the weapons of massterbation they should worry about as it turns all nice youn bouys into sex maniacs,lol
i know it did me know harm :lol:

scott

Rach
14-06-04, 09:24 PM
Fu*k weapons of massdestruction it's the weapons of massterbation they should worry about as it turns all nice youn bouys into sex maniacs,lol
i know it did me know harm :lol:

scott

oh yeah, no harm done...

http://www.stuffing.freeserve.co.uk/revsc.gif

lol

:lol:

scott.parker
14-06-04, 09:26 PM
yeah not hurt me,just my arm,but i get nice sexy women to do it for me theys days :lol:

scott

Rach
14-06-04, 09:28 PM
yeah not hurt me,just my arm,but i get nice sexy women to do it for me theys days :lol:

scott

if you say so

scott.parker
14-06-04, 09:32 PM

scott

if you say so

:lol: :lol:
know so..

Rach
14-06-04, 09:35 PM
lol

:D :D

scott.parker
14-06-04, 09:38 PM
lol