PDA

View Full Version : slagging off novas

kase1983
12-06-04, 04:33 PM
fed up off people slagging of nova's!!

http://www.cambscruise.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38

dan_mk1
12-06-04, 05:07 PM
why do you bite?! you really that bothered what the 'lexus light' brigade think!?

Jules
12-06-04, 05:08 PM
Personally I am so bored of seeing them, everyone has done what they can tooo them, and you dont see anything different now adays !!!

They are also common for the young lad that has just passed his test !!

Nice - from someone who's a member of NL I believe?!
:lol:

epo
12-06-04, 05:08 PM
tbh theres nothing there that either isnt particurly true or general opinion

we sit on here slaggin off saxo's whats the difference

they dont all have bad comments

at the end of the day its just each to his own some nova's are an absolute joke i mean look at my post in muppet called "why"

kase1983
12-06-04, 05:16 PM
thats true enough, but ive spoke to sum outside the post and saying novas are shite crap etc, all they drive is 1.2 puntos with motorsport sun strips! granted sum novas have shite mods and look pants, its not just the lexus lite crew, i was parked up other nite to get sum cash and had sum random twats shout abuse about my nova, jus winds me up.

DUNOVA.
12-06-04, 05:23 PM
When we say slow we mean as a standard car without alterations, mate of mine has a Calibra Turbo engine in his Nova which is f**king quick, but it's not your standard Nova, either way win or lose i'll give the Nova a race at Santa Pod

In his MG Zr120 :roll: Don't forgett to bring a few spare head gaskits you knob

dan_mk1
12-06-04, 05:32 PM
lol, remember them lexus lights add at least 50bhp.......

Stuart
12-06-04, 05:37 PM
i signed up. to find out where the kids hang, so im gonna go scare em wiht the boat lol

Dpnova
12-06-04, 05:38 PM
Chill out, dont worry what they say

DUNOVA.
12-06-04, 05:43 PM
God knows how many times a post of this sort has come up before :roll:

Punto nikki :!: RAT OUT :!:

dan16v
12-06-04, 05:45 PM
who cares, there right novas are shite!

Stuart
12-06-04, 05:50 PM
aye, they are crap

scott.parker
12-06-04, 06:12 PM
Personally I am so bored of seeing them, everyone has done what they can tooo them, and you dont see anything different now adays !!!

They are also common for the young lad that has just passed his test !!

Nice - from someone who's a member of NL I believe?!
LOL i though that too maybe she only comes to this site when there slaging of putos to make her selth feel better. :lol:

scott

epo
12-06-04, 06:38 PM
thats true enough, but ive spoke to sum outside the post and saying novas are s**t crap etc, all they drive is 1.2 puntos with motorsport sun strips! granted sum novas have s**t mods and look pants, its not just the lexus lite crew, i was parked up other nite to get sum cash and had sum random t**t shout abuse about my nova, jus winds me up.

yeah but the more u rise to it the more there gunna slag nova's off just ignore it aslong as ur happy with ur nova then whats the prob

scott.parker
12-06-04, 06:47 PM
Or just wallk up to the so called twat and knock him out... :lol: then ask him what do you think of that,see if the reply is the same as his first coment lol..

im only joking by the way :lol:

scott

Mel
12-06-04, 07:34 PM
lol these posts make me laugh..

just ignore it. im sure you take the piss out of other cars that you think are crap...

opinions stink, but just ignore it, if everyone agreed on what a car should look like, what would be the point in modding a car at all?

novahead
12-06-04, 10:25 PM
BOYS/GIRLS

When we say slow we mean as a standard car without alterations, mate of mine has a Calibra Turbo engine in his Nova which is f**king quick, but it's not your standard Nova, either way win or lose i'll give the Nova a race at Santa Pod

ha ha is he sure, hes got a rover 200 that propbly blows a head every year :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just get someone with a 2.0 16v turbo that will shut him upp,

Adam
12-06-04, 10:53 PM
As already said, who cares.
We rip the s**t out of saxos on here, where saxo sites rip the s**t out of Novas, we are right, they ain't. Problem solved :) :+: