PDA

View Full Version : THIS ONE IS FOR PHILL

scott.parker
11-06-04, 01:40 AM
Well down the pod on sunday,was it just me or did anyone see the silver saxo go about three seconds down the strip and then stop!!!!!

Oh my god what a treet,thre could be no better thing that a saxo breaking down on the strip at PV04..... :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

was a site you had to see,hey Phill..

scott

Al Wilson
11-06-04, 02:06 AM
Ha ha ha, Never mind....

Dpnova
11-06-04, 08:24 AM
HAHAHA gutted serves - AA truck revesing down the 1/4 to pick him up lol

Jim
11-06-04, 11:09 AM
Don't you lot have anything better to do than slag off Saxo's? :|

We sound just as bad as other websites that slag of other makes of cars. Surely we should rise above it and just let it be?

Jim

P.S. Scott, this is not a direct comment to you, it's just that this post is current. I know there have been other posts in the past by other people slagging off other makes of cars.

Dpnova
11-06-04, 11:12 AM
even though i join in with the slagging off i have to admit, why do people slag them off then moan when they take the piss out of novas, i myself dont car when people rip the piss out of novas and such 8)

Ste_Nova
11-06-04, 11:28 AM
how did the saxo get on the strip at pv??? if i had seen it in the queue i would have had words with the driver

benji
11-06-04, 06:24 PM
slow than you i think. i was trying to get him to race me but he wouldn't, he said he wanted to race his dad's vectra. even tried giving him the "not scared of a 1.4 are you" routine.

how did the 2 2.0L 8v novas from dark cruisers get on ste? i raced a blue D reg and a white van, beat them both aswell. i think the driver of the blue one was called kev?

Mel
11-06-04, 07:36 PM
lol, yeah think Phil said sommat bout this in another post in sure.. (where he was pissing himself/shouting abuse at it for doing so?)

scott.parker
11-06-04, 09:18 PM
Don't you lot have anything better to do than slag off Saxo's? :|

We sound just as bad as other websites that slag of other makes of cars. Surely we should rise above it and just let it be?

Jim

P.S. Scott, this is not a direct comment to you, it's just that this post is current. I know there have been other posts in the past by other people slagging off other makes of cars.

Ok true jim,i here you,but it's me i hate saxo's due to so many ass holes round neer where i live have them and have all the same mods(eg lexus lights big bore back box standard wheels and ride hight) and they all try racing you every time they see you..i dont rise to it anymore..but there is one guy who keeps on chacing me and he has tryed to drive me off the road a few times,thats why i hate the cars and the sort of wankers like him that drive them,oh he even followed me to my house once,when i got out and started to wallk upto his car he tryed to run me over,and wheelspan off,
I whent to the police reported it so it was down on file they have his reg and everything in case they have another report of his dangerous driving,but they said they could not act on my complaint alone..

Now i dont wish to get anyones back up by me posting any of this,the origanl post was just cus i found it funny and had been talking to my mate about it down the pub (hence the stupid time of the post lol)

scott