PDA

View Full Version : scottish bods!!!!

Anonymous
24-07-01, 10:39 PM
so whos all goin up to crail for the miss wet thrash/ fast car a week on saturday??

msg me back if ur goin and what time ur goin at

later

ballsy

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

Anonymous
25-07-01, 10:42 AM
Dunno mate.My mota just got written of by sum twat in a saxo.Read crap summer below!! So I duno.

I hate red 1.1 saxo drivers!! Wrote of my car :-(

Anonymous
25-07-01, 01:43 PM
how many miles has ur engine done and would you be prepared to sell it :) if so m8 mail me back with a price

Ballsy

Anonymous
26-07-01, 04:36 PM
It's done 90000 with a cam,4 branch and a K+N Dunno bout price .Whadya think?? Oh yeah u may be the second person after it.

Anonymous
27-07-01, 01:54 PM
hmmmmm i was thinking bout going but dont know if my m8s from home r going.

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk
Dave_Hay5@hotmail.com

send nova and mk3 astra gsi pics my way for my attempt at web design.

Anonymous
27-07-01, 02:45 PM
hey m8 dont have a clue bout the price, but if u make up ur mind and give me a shout unless the other person wants it more lol

Ballsy

Anonymous
27-07-01, 05:13 PM
What dp ya reckon If i said #150?

Anonymous
28-07-01, 02:30 PM
dont take this the wrong way but is it in good nic.. eg have u booted it about alot and be honest now have you had any probs with it??? if not that sound like a very good price to me.....when!!!!! mail me instead of postin to workout the details :-)

Anonymous
28-07-01, 03:07 PM
Not gona lie as it has been booted abit when I had it.ie not 24/7 and it was always warmed etc before hand.It props could do with a good clean out and general sort but as far as I know (at least he said anyway) the car has ben oil changed and taken reasonable care of.It's allright.Unknown use before hand as i don't know previous owner.He was a dick though.