PDA

View Full Version : Decide on buying a better car

Anonymous
22-07-01, 04:53 PM
Wots the point of working hard for money to spend on a buff car, make it fast as fuck and wanna share ideas with you lot, when there are a lot of mother fuckers with their poxy 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 etc...

So fuck all of ya, some are ok eg, breeny, davo... but im selling it and gunna get a clio

GOODBYE

Bruuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm tiiiisssssssssssshhhhhhhh ;)

Anonymous
22-07-01, 05:12 PM
LMAO way too easy to comment ere im afraid ill leave it for the other lads.

p.s my 13SR beats everything on road. :D

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk
Dave_Hay5@hotmail.com

send nova and mk3 astra gsi pics my way for my attempt at web design.

Anonymous
22-07-01, 05:13 PM
http://www.novaload.net/content/upload/turbo(Ian%20storey).jpg

Billys engine bay!
make your own minds up!

ps he told chris t it had no strutbrace!

Anonymous
22-07-01, 05:16 PM
erm also everybody in the chat room cept me thought it was a nova engine bay LMFAO

they was trying to catch him out with things like "have u fitted a cam billy?" "yeah" "ahh they have 2 cams not 1"

them micky looks at pic and says summit like "u mugs its not a nova engine bay"

LOL
billy i do hope u wernt planning on rapeing breeny coz thats not very nice is it....

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
22-07-01, 05:47 PM
no micky, i was planning on rapeing your mum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i said strut brace i was talking about the back, cos it is obvoisly there in the picture! duh

next the cam is 2 and i never said it only had 1 i just said i paided ?300 ish on it? hmmmm..

ITS FOR SALE ?3000 ONO

Anonymous
22-07-01, 06:01 PM
lets see a decent pic of the car and engine to "shut us up" then :D

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
22-07-01, 06:03 PM
or a pic of a turbo engine, but this time in a nova?
and not andy bishops!!! lmao

Anonymous
22-07-01, 06:03 PM
jackanory tell us a story

Anonymous
22-07-01, 06:06 PM
erm my mum is dead so me thinks thats another lie!!!!!!!!!!

well done grave robbing bullshit merchant billy ;)

Anonymous
22-07-01, 06:33 PM
ok micky as if, every one says that!!! Who or wot is andy bishop? And i have an astra mark slam panel with nova astra headlights. the wiper motor is moved for the diy single wiper, and when i can be botherd ill get some more pics on here or you can just come and say hello at billing and then walk off in shame. ;)

Anonymous
22-07-01, 06:35 PM
nova astra headlights? astra mk1 headlights

Anonymous
22-07-01, 06:40 PM
everyone may say it but some do acctually mean it!!!!!!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
22-07-01, 06:40 PM
and fitted astra struts as well by any chance?

u r such a tit!

Anonymous
22-07-01, 08:11 PM
IAN YOU ARE SO OLD

Anonymous
22-07-01, 08:24 PM
billy the ammount of work thats need to get a nova engine bay like the one u claim is yours is a hell of a lot. u know shit u asked wot a brake servo is in english. so u aint got a clue about cars and therefore ur lieing. stop annoying everyone.

or you may be telling the truth and have spent lots and lots of money on ur car and from wot uve said itll look awful. and wouldnt it have been in a mag by now???

answer ians question as well. cos theres no way u changed struts.

and wot u said bout mickys mum have respect u prick.

basically to round of my moan prove it at a cruise and post FULL PICS of ur car. otherwise grow up and stop annoying everyone. thats my job X-(

oh yeah LEAVE MY SPELLING ALONE EVERY1 :D

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk
Dave_Hay5@hotmail.com

Anonymous
22-07-01, 08:28 PM
wanker

[-dj.gif-]
FOR SALE!
12" vinyl Hard House & Trance ?3.00 each

Anonymous
22-07-01, 08:31 PM
lying, what, you have, would not, Ian's, Because, you, Micky's. Congratulations you did not pass the breeny school of English :D (also known as GCSE's)

FOR SALE:
1 of my Kidneys...
Must sell due to bad debts!
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Anonymous
22-07-01, 09:12 PM
I Keep telling you, no i dont know wot a brake servo is but i didnt change the engine. Vauxhall did. I know it has astra disks on the front and drums at the back. The struts are from an astra mark 1. I Had a mate at college change that as i didnt have a clue to start. I am taking pictures of it soon to post, and have even invited breeny to come and look at the car tommorow. I'm not lieing, cos at billing i will have it on show. I'll put a sign on it saying that is billy's nova from novaload.co.uk so you can intraduce yourselfs and be proved wrong... What you all dont seen to be learning is that not everyone is the same and there isnt a 'code' you must follow. eg: feauture car in this months redline....

MICKY IM VERY SORRY FOR THE REMARK BUT EVERYONE AGAINST ME IS STRESSFUL, SO SORRY :(

So if you wanna see the car then come to billing and look for me.

PS, Sorry for being different :(

Anonymous
22-07-01, 09:30 PM
and uve changed bulkhead 2??? come on

vauxhall dont touch modded cars

BUT if u have had this all done well done. if not im gonna get big chris to eat ya.

and i aint saying no more cos its all getting boring now. its time to prove us wrong billy or SHUT UP.

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk
Dave_Hay5@hotmail.com

Anonymous
22-07-01, 11:04 PM
Billy, its way past your bedtime. Off you go and stop irritating people. Its the summer holidays, so tomorrow there's no sckool and you can spend the day in the back garden playing with your bike and toy cars. If you're good mummy will buy you an ice cream and big bag of sweeties.

Anonymous
22-07-01, 11:14 PM
Billy did you fit a astra washer bottle/header tank while you were at it? Stop talking out of your ringer it must be starting to stinger!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPP PPPPPPP

Anonymous
23-07-01, 09:27 AM
change of subject!!!!

My pug is the better than your 2.0 Turbo nova :P

give the guy a break, i dont know if he has a 2.0 turbo or a 3 wheeled reliant, but theres no need to try and catch him out, just step away and think fuck it.

Billy keep ya cool man, dont insult peeps or IAN X-( i do that round here and this site aint big enough for the both of us. lol :D

But i must award you credit for a high amount of threads. lol.

Im gonna go to sleep now cos i am tired, shit im at work. errrrrm, errrrm, ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Take care novabods.

cheers

Anybody lend me ?599?
[-numberplate.jpg-]
www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp

Anonymous
23-07-01, 10:51 AM
Billy you are full of shit i am sat here now looking at a copy of this months fast car with that picture in it. It's on page 45 next to the women that is naked.
hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
23-07-01, 11:02 AM
is it worth me saying i got a 2.0 Turbo in my car? no...oh....ok then :(

i have got a 1.6 though :D

Just leave it peeps :)

Anybody lend me ?599?
[-numberplate.jpg-]
www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp

Anonymous
23-07-01, 07:08 PM
micky is now laffing his tits off!!!!

ok so u fitted the astra struts wayhey no probs but u also cut the nova inner wings away and fitted astra versions so the suspension would fit under, this must be 1 unreal car and i am looking forward to seeing it at billing i really am. (coz i got nowhere to sleep at present) and i feel like taking it off you

Anonymous
23-07-01, 08:57 PM
i saw it just now in fc once u said,rofl! tis an astra mk1, lol, wot a bull shitter

lmao again

Anonymous
24-07-01, 01:00 PM
all check out fast car like elgan says

roaoaoaoaoaoaoaoaoaoaoaoaoaoaoalmfao

im a little 0:) but a >:) under the sheets

Anonymous
24-07-01, 06:18 PM
OK OK, So that aint wot i got, well done to aj for spotting the picture in fast car, and micky for seeing that it wasnt even a nova bay!!!

Got ya goin though!!!

lol!!

Goodbye! ;)

Anonymous
24-07-01, 07:10 PM
at least hes honest now!

where the fuck am i going to sleep at billing????

LOL

Anonymous
24-07-01, 07:26 PM
under the stars. how romantic!! LOL

Anonymous
25-07-01, 05:25 PM
well that just shows you how much of a pr!ck some people can be! Billy, i bet the car aint even yours i bet its your boyfriends.

Anonymous
25-07-01, 06:30 PM
johnb??? who asked you?

;)

Anonymous
25-07-01, 09:07 PM
if your gonna dish it out billy you got to take it aswell your not the first and won't be the last

Anonymous
27-07-01, 11:19 AM
no one asked me, they didn't have to. pr!ck