PDA

View Full Version : .:HELP:. Mk1 Hazard Switch > Mk2!

beencruisin
09-06-04, 12:51 PM
I have nearly finished puttin my Mk2 Dash into the car but the only thing i havent done yet is fitted the mk2 hazard switch! Does anyone have a wiring diagram that will show me which wires go to what pins on the Mk2 Switch!

I am also after a set of Mk2 SR or SRi Clocks if anyone has any for sale!

Jack
09-06-04, 01:08 PM
I have nearly finished puttin my Mk2 Dash into the car but the only thing i havent done yet is fitted the mk2 hazard switch! Does anyone have a wiring diagram that will show me which wires go to what pins on the Mk2 Switch!

I'll have a butchers when i get home at my self-made wiring diagrams fpr when i did my dash swap if no-one else has told u by then!

dhdev (Oli)
09-06-04, 01:13 PM
look at the back of the switch the pins are numbered the same on both.

Riggy
09-06-04, 03:58 PM
its colour codded mate all the colours go to the same on opposit switch

beencruisin
10-06-04, 08:19 AM
I dont have the loom from the back of the mk2 switch so do not know the colours of the wires. I just simply have the switch.

The Pins on the mk1 switch have letters next to eash one not numbers so cant do that either!

Why is nothing ever easy! :?

Boo Hoo! :( :(

Aragorn
10-06-04, 12:39 PM
u need the plug from the mk2 loom as it sits in a groove in the back of the switch housing and holds the switch inplace

beencruisin
10-06-04, 12:56 PM
If anyone can tell me which colour wire goes to what number pin it would be GREATLY Appreciated as i don't think i will be able to get me hands on the plug! :oops:

Ta :wink:

Aragorn
10-06-04, 01:30 PM
the plug holds the switch inplace

so u need it, its not an optional extra :|