PDA

View Full Version : alarm

gary_1.2Merit
09-06-04, 11:55 AM
sum f**ker tried to break into me car! it looks lyk theyve tried to crowbar the passenger door off, and have bent the top part of the door frame away 4om the B pillar. dnt think they got in tho coz all me cds were still in there- or there jus dumb n didnt take nefin! ne ways im now gonna get an alarm, but i want 1 with centrol door locking, as im also gonna get c/l for it and delock it. ne alarms u mite suggest, im thinkin of this 1, but it seams a bit cheap!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15329&item=7903837208&rd=1

ne other suggestions, considerin i aint got much money, bout ?100, and thats also for the c/l

Jack
09-06-04, 12:07 PM
www.dcp-shop.co.uk

take a look under security. Microscan alarm (basic but it ought to do the job) for ?53.99 and 2 door central locking kits for ?41.99. Free delivery to UK mainland too. I've ordered a few things from them before (inc alarm & central locking) and had good service with quick delivery.

Adam
10-06-04, 12:09 AM
sum f**ker tried to break into me car! it looks lyk theyve tried to crowbar the passenger door off, and have bent the top part of the door frame away 4om the B pillar. dnt think they got in tho coz all me cds were still in there- or there jus dumb n didnt take nefin! ne ways im now gonna get an alarm, but i want 1 with centrol door locking, as im also gonna get c/l for it and delock it. ne alarms u mite suggest, im thinkin of this 1, but it seams a bit cheap!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15329&item=7903837208&rd=1

ne other suggestions, considerin i aint got much money, bout ?100, and thats also for the c/l

They are that cheap on Ebay cus its gonna cost you another ?20 for P&P, so its the sam price as the Microscan. There stuff is decent and does the job.

Al Wilson
10-06-04, 07:02 PM
If you can afford it my G4s never been a problem. Had all the auxiliries your after.

General Baxter
10-06-04, 09:15 PM
i got the mircoscan AN213 alarm with a microscan central locking

works wonders, Kick it goes off, open the door about 2" the alarm goes off, leave the window down and stick your hand in, it goes off, pop the bennet it goes off, and all that and they can not start it as the imob :D

gary_1.2Merit
11-06-04, 11:31 AM
cheers, im gettin a microscan AN211 alarm with microscan C/L kit. and am also geting ultra sonic sensors

Jack
11-06-04, 11:49 AM
...watch the microscan wiring diagrams, mine on the 214 was a nightmare! Took me a while to figure it all out!