PDA

View Full Version : Any of you lot live in Plymouth?

Anonymous
13-07-01, 06:14 PM
If there is anyone who lives in the area of Plymouth? Im now living in the Cornwall area, and there are so many novas around here, there has got to be some of you guys down this way, if so make yourself known to me as im trying to organise an owners club for Plymouth, and want ideas etc, and im also in talks with the police about holding a possible cruise which is legal...I've found the perfect place to hold it, Tamar View industrial park. Cheers.

Anonymous
13-07-01, 08:27 PM
hi

im in Newton Abbot... it might be a good idea if you were to get enough people, to hold it in torquay

tis by the nice sandy beach, and could be mint

anyway, im closest i think

Bauer is also in Newton.. dunno if u seen him on here at all...

Anonymous
13-07-01, 10:05 PM
Hello mate, thats cool. Torquay might be okay, how far is that from Plymouth, as im just the other side of the Tamar bridge from plymouth town centre.
Im getting my car lowered soon hopefully, need to sell my ICE equipment as soon as i can to fund it all, no interested yet though. Im getting my Vtr lowered 35mm all round on Eibach springs, for ?200 its already got 17s on it, so its going to look awesome!
Although for the bendy roads, its a bit dodgy at high speeds (100+).
Anyway, drop me an email when you find out how far you are away from me, and maybe together we can organise an event, show or whatever...also, im looking for people to help promote the club, its going to have a web site, gallery, forum, chat room etc... should be good. Im building it on homestead,and if it gets a lot of visitors, then ill buy a proper url and hosting etc...

Anonymous
26-07-01, 08:52 PM
hi sorry didnt reply sooner but only just found the post,i live north devon im always in the Newton Abbot area and used to go to plymouth all the time wen i was at college.there a few nova's around this area maybe a club for devon and cornwall could b an idea? just an idea.

Chow for now me!