PDA

View Full Version : DUB sport

Anonymous
25-07-01, 01:49 PM
Has any one ever used DUB sport in Wigan befor are they reliable coz my friend is getting his conversion done there TT engine into a mark 1 Golf

Thanks

Anonymous
25-07-01, 02:35 PM
that will be fast!!!! although why is he using that and not going for the G60 engine or a turbo VR6 or something?!?!? surely that would be cheaper and easier.

Nice car, what's the retail on one of those?
More than you can afford pal....Ferrari!

smoke him!

Anonymous
25-07-01, 02:45 PM
he's managed to get hold of a right off TT ?1500 the lot so he put in the full interior breaks etc (The LOT)

Anonymous
25-07-01, 03:13 PM
That car must have been completely totalled!!!!! ?1500!!!!!! I'm sure that there is something dodgy there!! did he go and find one in the street and just smash it to bits and offer the owner ?1500 for it or something?!?!?!?!?!

Nice car, what's the retail on one of those?
More than you can afford pal....Ferrari!

smoke him!

Anonymous
25-07-01, 03:29 PM
he says friend owd him big time but;) he's also got a 1.8 passat lump for sale

Anonymous
25-07-01, 04:28 PM
fuck me...your mate must have saved the TT owners life or summit to be rewarded with a TT for ?1500!

feck me...lol ;p

Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk
Nova Community & Hidden Cameras in a Sunbed Parlour!

Anonymous
26-07-01, 12:30 AM
dub sport r mint m8 they do a good job every time, one of the best around, your m8 will av no probs wif em, just wish they did work on novas and not vdubs

[-itchscratch.gif-]

Anonymous
26-07-01, 01:19 AM
I live like 5 mins walk from dub sport, and i went down there for the first time the other day, but they said they wouldnt flush the tailgate on my nova :( . But they gave me a number of a plcae in leeds which will so things aint all bad.

Anonymous
26-07-01, 06:15 PM
I live near Dub Sport aswell - Never had any work done by them coz ive always owned a Vauxhall. My brother has a Mk4 GTI Turbo - he has been to Dub Sport for a few things (Dump Valve/K & N/ ETC) They seem pretty helpful if you own a VW.