PDA

View Full Version : nice dink.......

Anonymous
25-07-01, 10:09 PM
wen i arrived back to the yard tonight after a hard days working(looking at totty)in the sun,the last thing i wanted to see was slight mod to my rear arch,which was expertly crafted with a backing trailer! cheers,not the first thing on my mind! well my boss owned up to the handy work saying he would pay for it ti be sorted.

i got a quote onm my way home,to sort the arch,roll'em and sort out the slight rust patches on both sides,the bloke's quoted me ?170 i think this is quite good,i dont know nowt about the price of body work so is this good or not?

Anonymous
26-07-01, 09:21 AM
i got one of my arches sorted (very rusty) for ?100 inc VAT. It included a new plate to be welded over, and a unique colour to be made up.

So for 170 i dont think that is too bad.

Anybody lend me ?599?
[-numberplate.jpg-]
www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp

Anonymous
26-07-01, 09:37 AM
thats quite good, think about it, if he hadn't damaged yr mota, you would probably be paying nr on that much to get em rolled soon anyway.

"One day a Florist goes for a haircut. After the cut, he goes to pay the Barber and the barber replies: 'I am Sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I am doing a Community Service'. The Florist is happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the Barber goes to open his shop, there is a Thank you Card and a dozen roses waiting at his door. A Cop goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the Barber and the barber replies: 'I am Sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I am doing a Community Service. The Cop is happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the Barber goes to open his shop, there is a Thank you Card and a dozen Donuts waiting at his door. An Indian Software Engineer goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the Barber and barber replies; 'I'm Sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I am doing a Community Service'. The next morning when the Barber goes to open his shop, guess what he finds there --A Dozen Indians waiting for a free haircut..."

Anonymous
26-07-01, 12:12 PM
lol @ damo

And God said, "Let there be the GSi"