PDA

View Full Version : Where was everybody?

locky
07-06-04, 05:59 PM
Hi! i looked on the stand a few times, only briefly met mike oxford, where were you all hiding to? i wanted 2 av a chat, aint seen u all 4 a while! stand looked good as usual, nice to see it well organised gents!

Ian
07-06-04, 06:00 PM
around and about, if you were there earlier would have seen most people. did wonder where you were tbh.

djp_y2k
07-06-04, 06:13 PM
was around and about. doubt u would have known who i was though.

just want to say thanks to ian, mike etc for helping out. :D

Dan
07-06-04, 06:28 PM
hmm i had a feeling you would come but didnt see ya, was looking from time to time tho 8)

Will F
08-06-04, 03:31 PM
Had no idea you were coming matey!

Funnily enough I was saying to someone whether you were coming or not and they didnt think you were!

Ah well, there is always Trax/Billing

locky
08-06-04, 04:14 PM
Yep i will be at both! not displaying for obv reasons! nice 2 know u all think of me! :oops:

Stuart
08-06-04, 04:17 PM
mate, add to the non novaness of novaload. go on, i did it, ian always does it.

shame we missed you

locky
08-06-04, 05:55 PM
ha ha well its in bits and most of the good parts have been sold on! gona save for a house, but fancy a toy for the summer! anyone with a cheap valver or something? like one for 1k or less! tempted to get a MR2 T-bar! the money is trying to burn a big hole in my pocket!

Gota be honest its not the nova side of thing i miss, its the meets n stuff like that! coz i had the nova it was an excuse to go out and do stuff, but i know il want another if im around one! decisions decisions.....

Benn
08-06-04, 07:30 PM
i did wonder the same
walked thru the novaload cars and didnt see any 1 there.....