PDA

View Full Version : PV sunburn and sunstroke

scott.parker
07-06-04, 02:45 PM
Well come on how many of you are at home like me cus you got so burnt and have sunstroke,i was so worn out on the way home sunday evening i could hardly keep my eyes open,but i made back home,then chucked up and had the most splitting headache.. :(

But was a really good weekend enjoyed it all,glad to meet a few more of you lot,was really good to put the face to names.

scott

Dpnova
07-06-04, 02:46 PM
Scott thats cos you have less hair than us :lol:

scott.parker
07-06-04, 02:49 PM
Scott thats cos you have less hair than us :lol:
:lol: ha ha wait till you get older you goung slaper..

i put my cap on after midday so thought it would of helped me,but not so,oh and cus of that chris didnt know who i was when i spoke to him latter :lol:

scott

Hazel
07-06-04, 03:11 PM
I thought about having the day off work. I'm in sooo much pain and so burnt i just wanted to stay home and feel sorry for myself. Next time i'm gonna book the extra day off work.

Dan
07-06-04, 06:31 PM
nope not me, just gone a browner shade of brown :lol:

broody
07-06-04, 06:35 PM
dan u look like vin diesil.

scott.parker
07-06-04, 06:35 PM
nope not me, just gone a browner shade of brown :lol:

Huh ok for some.lol
Saw your car dan but didnt see you to meet you and say hi.

scott

Dan
07-06-04, 06:46 PM
i was around, mostly on grass bank watching cars / sat behind the astra in the shade. Must be one of the few events i didnt look round as such, after 10yrs of doing the shows things all seem to look pretty much same same. Just go along for the banter now

epo
07-06-04, 07:09 PM
i was fine had me hat on all day
been a pikey helps

was a bit knackered at work today so went and had a kip in the roof space :lol:

scott least u got woke up with me txt msg today sorry lol

scott.parker
07-06-04, 07:42 PM
Was that you epo? lol i thought it was chris,he has my number as well :?
oh god who els has it.lol

scott

Mel
07-06-04, 07:52 PM
lol, i am a bit worse for wear today. went sleep at 9.30pm last night, got up at 1.30pm today LOL..

didnt have a headache, just sickness most of yesterday (which was why i was sat down most of it by denny's car!!) and a lil bit today..

my sunburnt face is WELL sore (again!!) but my arms are beginning to go a VERY light brown :oops:

epo
07-06-04, 07:57 PM
Was that you epo? lol i thought it was chris,he has my number as well :?
oh god who els has it.lol

scott

yep it was ur good old uncle epo

mikeoxford
07-06-04, 11:52 PM
well im like a beetroot, and thats no lie.

i am SO red :!:

:lol: oops

burgo
08-06-04, 12:00 AM
i still felt sick and had a head ache this mornn i only just got up for work cos i was that knackered last night i forgot to set me alarm then on the way to work i was asleep in the van and at work on all me breaks i fell asleep i feel alrite now tho just me face is sore as fook me arms aint as bad as i thought they were gonna b