PDA

View Full Version : help needed

Anonymous
25-07-01, 03:38 PM
hey ppl, am needin help on a few things:

1)am goin to be buying 2 12" subs to replace ma old 10" beasts, and was wondering what type to get, am plannin to spend bout ?600, a few peole have recomended Dimond ones... r these any good?? or should i just stick with the same kind as i have just now Infinity perfect series.

2)Am aslo lookin at a bigger set of alloy wheels... i thought about Team dynamics motor sports..what do you think??? how easily will they go on??? i have 195/45/15's on just now with the arches rolled and they dont come near to touching, but will the rub if i put 205/45/16's on

any help much appriciated

Ballsy

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

Anonymous
25-07-01, 04:02 PM
I have the infinity perfect 10, its ace, get the 12's, either that, or have you seen the JL W0, W3 & w6 series?

The JL's are fookin ace, better than the infinity i recon, really punchy in 12" form, which is quite rare.

They are expensive, i know you can get 3 10's in a "power wedge" for around 500-600 i think, will check the prices on sat, and will ask the boys about the diamond.

Wheels, hmmmmmmm, i aint to sure, but, i think, in theory, if they are the same width & same offset, they shud fit the same?

All it is is that they are bigger, but the tyres are smaller, so it works out nearly the same size, i think?

HTH.

Anonymous
25-07-01, 04:44 PM
they might fit without rubbing mate but you might have to think about grinding your front arches into an more rounded shape so the wheels can actually turn and not be stuck under the arch...

ste's running a 60mm drop on allesio's with no arch mods so i rekon you should get away with it if u get the 49mm offset...(I think Team Dynamics do 49mm...i remember seeing that sum where b 4)

thank you...and good nightaaaaaaa!

Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk
Nova Community & Hidden Cameras in a Sunbed Parlour!

Anonymous
25-07-01, 07:08 PM
i'd stick with infinity. although alpine make very sexy subs!!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D