PDA

View Full Version : "SIRCAM"?? virus??

Anonymous
24-07-01, 07:11 PM
I've been and caught a dose of the above. I have recieved 2 nonsense e-mails from peeps that are in my address book. Unfortunately the first was 2 days ago and I stupidly opened an attachment to find it was a word file with private stuff on it.
I learnt today of this virus & that it spreads by getting in when an e-mail attachment is opened. It then randomly selects files of your system and sends them to others via a hoax e-mail and attachment. Doh! Too late!
Delete/remove/copy any sensitive files on your system and dont open any attachments from anyone without checking first. Watch out for nonsense messages.... I suppose Davo's going to be very lonely for a bit then! LOL!
(Sorry M8!:))

Anonymous
24-07-01, 07:16 PM
LOL cruel mate but probably very true!!!

ermm i fink ill go and check me mail now

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
24-07-01, 08:08 PM
ta m8
Ry

Anonymous
25-07-01, 12:22 AM
lol

Anybody lend me ?599?
[-numberplate.jpg-]
www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp

Anonymous
25-07-01, 09:29 AM
Cheers CP

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning!"

Anonymous
25-07-01, 03:32 PM
i got an email from someone this morning who i dont know with an attachment of something...
didn't open it just in case as i have heard of this virus... Instead i emailed the guy it came from asking who he was and more importantly what the attachment is.
If i am not completely satisfied i shall return to sender.

andrew.tunnicliffe@whitbread.com
ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
25-07-01, 05:39 PM
yep ive had 3 dodgy emails saying "This file includes all the information on world peace" etc. filename worldpiece.doc.(something i cant remember) sound dodgy or what!! i deleted it straight away.

FOR SALE:
1 of my Kidneys...
Must sell due to bad debts!
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o