PDA

View Full Version : Whos going to the pod tomorrow then?

karl Rowntree
04-06-04, 10:38 PM
Just wondering whos going to the pod tomorrow afternoon instead of down on sunday?

Was a good laugh last year and got to meet loads of new face. I will be down about 3.30 with beer and barbeque in hand so if you see my car say hello. I will be on my tod as all the stoke boys are too under the thumb to camp over the night :lol:

See you all there

Karl

Mel
04-06-04, 10:43 PM
i'll be there. if you see a massive queue goin to one tent, that'll be mine..i'm givin out loads of free spanks :lol:

:oops:

theres loads of us goin tomoz off here, so just find the biggest group of nova owners and you'll have found us :)

p.s loads of booze and barbeque food for us lot too :wink:

CP
04-06-04, 11:00 PM
wow Mel - are you sure your gonna be ready for the rush :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mel
04-06-04, 11:05 PM
:lol: yeah i have a time sheet. 2 mins free spanks each. should be over by 8pm LOL

karl Rowntree
04-06-04, 11:15 PM
Havnt been on novaload for awhile, whats this about spanks! :o Good to see the members are bonding well.

I recommend doing it in the sign on que mel, should keep us all entertained for awhile.

Put your orders in now for food i will be opening about 6 pm tomorrow.

Karl

scott.parker
04-06-04, 11:17 PM
:lol: bit of a joke we got going on mate,mels got a line of ppl waiting for a spank,and guess who started it,lol opps..

what time you going down mate,and do you camp near the pvg stand?

scott

Mel
04-06-04, 11:21 PM
lol..yeah, what he said --^

LOL @ sign on queue..might be an idea that..

are you in ur nova btw karl? i cant wait to see it again. saw it at that RWYB shootout and it looked tasty!

karl Rowntree
04-06-04, 11:31 PM
Scott i am planning to get down for about 3.30 though i havnt even seen my car since i last went to the pod so its probably in a state! Plan is to get up give it a spanner check and polish then i will be on my way.

Been in bed all day with flu feel like i am dying, but i will not miss pv for the world so if i go to bed at 7pm you know why :wink:

Mel, will be down in the car though andy b might be driving it if he decides to come down. I want to bring my mates astra turbo down you see, hes going to a wedding and offered me the car so hopefully i will be running 2 cars down the strip!

Look forward to seeing you all there. Karl

Mel
04-06-04, 11:37 PM
though i havnt even seen my car since i last went to the pod so its probably in a state!

lol, your car will never look a state, its mint :wink:

Mel, will be down in the car though andy b might be driving it if he decides to come down. I want to bring my mates astra turbo down you see, hes going to a wedding and offered me the car so hopefully i will be running 2 cars down the strip!

lovely! i will keep my eye out for you :)

broody
05-06-04, 12:02 AM
I WILL be camping 2morow night, got BBQ, beer, gazebo, condoms, so im ready. Will be with Chris16v, dangsi, sean, epo, riggie, mel.
Oh what an orgy!

epo
05-06-04, 12:12 AM
karl ill be there

ill apologise in advance for droolin all over ur car and then tryin to steal it in my usuall pikey\chav sort of way :lol: :lol:
failin that ill just take a few pics of it ( for jack obviously) :lol:
c u there mate :wink:

dan_mk1
05-06-04, 01:03 AM
I WILL be camping 2morow night, got BBQ, beer, gazebo, condoms, so im ready. Will be with Chris16v, dangsi, sean, epo, riggie, mel.
Oh what an orgy!

why have you got condoms? your staying with all blokes!?

Chris
05-06-04, 08:11 AM
feel free to come and join us karl, you are more than welcome. Chris

cooper_nova
05-06-04, 08:43 AM
i'll b there this afternoon too :wink:

cya all there !!!!!

Dpnova
05-06-04, 10:04 AM
Ill be camping with the northeners but i wont be indulging in all of there gayness :?

Jules
05-06-04, 10:04 AM
Oh what an orgy!

why have you got condoms? your staying with all blokes!?

I'm sure Mel will be happy with that remark Dan!!!
:lol:

Jim
05-06-04, 10:08 AM
Well I'm currently sat in work. I shall be in work again tomorrow :( I'd happily work every other weekend of the year but this one. Unfortunatley my bosses can't decide what they want so I'm the one that gets screwed over and has to fix their f**k ups! GUTTED!

Have fun everyone, take plenty of suncream, apparently it's going to be 25 degrees tomorrow!

Jim

david dixon
05-06-04, 10:10 AM
We setting in an hour cos we want to get there for about 3. its about 3 and a half hours drive for us. :(

Jules
05-06-04, 10:11 AM
Well I'm currently sat in work. I shall be in work again tomorrow :( I'd happily work every other weekend of the year but this one. Unfortunatley my bosses can't decide what they want so I'm the one that gets screwed over and has to fix their f**k ups! GUTTED!

Gutted for ya, but I expect they'll be plenty of pics to make you feel even more gutted that you missed it!!
:?

Have fun everyone, take plenty of suncream, apparently it's going to be 25 degrees tomorrow!

Jim

Whoo Hooo - Out come the long shorts and wife beaters!!!
:lol: :lol:

No, really, navy blue wife beater with sand coloured shorts..........
:D

Dpnova
05-06-04, 10:12 AM
I was tempted to wear a vest but i dont think i could take the abuse lol

Jim
05-06-04, 10:25 AM
Cheers Jules, was hoping to say hello to you in person, but nm.

Don't get too carried away with the wife beater vests, Dan might get turned on by it ;)

Jim

Dpnova
05-06-04, 10:30 AM
My friend will be making an apperance

http://images.fotopic.net/?id=4944565&outx=600&oq=0

:lol:

Ian
05-06-04, 10:46 AM

Jimlame excuse :p

ill be in hotel in wellingborough from sat afternoon, although may pop up to pod to check the stand area if i can be arsed

njc11
05-06-04, 10:59 AM
Ian,

Would that be the Travel Inn at Wellingborough???

Thought you were staying in the Ibis??

I should be therte about 5pm ish...

Cheers

Nick

epo
05-06-04, 11:08 AM
Ill be camping with the northeners but i wont be indulging in all of there gayness :?

u will were gunna get u pished on shandy then have our way with u :wink: :lol:

broody
05-06-04, 11:13 AM

U FAG!

epo
05-06-04, 11:14 AM

U FAG!

u told me to put it :lol:

Dpnova
05-06-04, 11:15 AM
LOL ive got my metal boxers on

broody
05-06-04, 11:17 AM
well im watching out for that epo, he looks a bit dodgy anyway!

Im now getting everything ready and done for leaving at 1, so see u lot at watford!

epo
05-06-04, 11:49 AM
elieve me he's dodgy see u in a bit neil