PDA

View Full Version : MORE SODING KIDS!!

scott.parker
04-06-04, 07:21 PM
Well it's the school holidays and they must be bored as today when i got back to my car(which is parked down a nice small road out side a mates house) well the littel bugers have nicked my valve caps of my wheels,ok there nothing to replace but it's just the fact they have been on there from the time i got the wheels last year.

just pisse me off thats all :evil:

oh well more things to do tomo..

scott

Adam
04-06-04, 07:28 PM
You will probably see some kids on their BMXs riding about with your valve caps on, you gotta laugh ain't you :D

Stuart
04-06-04, 07:34 PM
set fire to the kids ALL OF THEM!!!

scott.parker
04-06-04, 07:39 PM
You will probably see some kids on their BMXs riding about with your valve caps on, you gotta laugh ain't you :D

funny my mate said he had his nicked and saw the buggers with them on there bike's so he whent round to tell the dad what they had done,the guy said oh fuck off and get a life,so my mate knocked him clean out... :lol:

oh his caps strangley came back :lol:

but yeah i bet i will see them on there bikes,as they wer chrome ones..

scott

Mel
04-06-04, 07:47 PM
lol..bloody kids, i hate um..

went asda today for ONE thing, and it was packed. a 5 min job took 20 mins :?

scott.parker
04-06-04, 07:55 PM
lol..bloody kids, i hate um..

went asda today for ONE thing, and it was packed. a 5 min job took 20 mins :?

lol you had to wait all that time just to buy a copy off total vauxhall mag:lol:

scott

Mel
04-06-04, 08:53 PM
naa, they dont sell that at my asda..they sell max pooer n fart cars tho :?

isrs
04-06-04, 10:38 PM
kids do me head right in. i saw sum earlier robbing caps off of a saxo then 5mins later some more kids robbing em off a fiesta.

Mel
04-06-04, 10:45 PM
kids do me head right in. i saw sum earlier robbing caps off of a saxo then 5mins later some more kids robbing em off a fiesta.

and thats a bad thing? :lol:

Alex
04-06-04, 10:52 PM
lol i haven't had valve caps for over a year! My dad did suggest that that i cover some new ones in dog poo, but then again that would mean smearing dog poo on my car!

scott.parker
04-06-04, 11:22 PM
lol i haven't had valve caps for over a year! My dad did suggest that that i cover some new ones in dog poo, but then again that would mean smearing dog poo on my car!

lol nice bit of poo you got there mate,how do you get it too mach the color of your bodywork. :lol:

scott

Alex
05-06-04, 12:52 PM
my bodywork is made entirely of rust, so it matches well :lol:

BurburyConrod
05-06-04, 04:25 PM
I used to steal valve caps and sell them on.

Astra_Boy2004
05-06-04, 05:00 PM
I used to steal valve caps and sell them on.

Somebody give the boy a cigar!

Philsutton
05-06-04, 07:54 PM
isrs wrote:

and thats a bad thing?
They should be given a little badge for saxo defacing or what ever you get these days for being a good little boy.

set fire to the kids ALL OF THEM!!!

ah a sensible comment at last, who ever actually wants kids irritate the f**k out of me along with other things.

Jack
06-06-04, 02:17 PM
mine kept getting nicked, but they'd only ever take two at a time :?

epo
06-06-04, 09:25 PM
my vaux logo ones got nicked out side my mate last week well pished off

erst1
07-06-04, 02:04 PM
i have cromed valve caps which do up with a spanner so no little kids can get these off!!!

epo
07-06-04, 08:28 PM
i have cromed valve caps which do up with a spanner so no little kids can get these off!!!

not only that mate but ull find it almost imposible to remove them i did when i had em had to replace the valves

erst1
07-06-04, 09:28 PM
nah- they arent too bad, just awkward for kids to get off

had them off to put air in . :lol:

epo
07-06-04, 09:31 PM
i put copper greece round the thread and they still wudnt budge luckly i made use of the colleges tyre remover machine thing and me dad got me the valves from his work and the dust caps so cost me nowt