PDA

View Full Version : Cheers CP

Anonymous
23-07-01, 09:17 AM
Hi Charles,

Just wanted to thank you again for Saturday, it was really good of you to fit the cam for me. I learned alot throughout the day and no doubt I'll be hassling you again in the near future for more advice ;)

Cheers, Jim.

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning!"

Anonymous
23-07-01, 12:19 PM
I see, found a new friend for techie advice have we. You just used me and you dont even phone anymore.

lol. Have you noticed a difference Jim?

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)]

Whoopass! :D

The original footer, not a cheap immitation!

Anonymous
23-07-01, 01:36 PM
Well, u know MC, at least u got me to bother you, now go answer some engine mod questions! lmao.

Anonymous
23-07-01, 01:47 PM
or mark will bend you over his knee and spank you..well thats what he told me he would do, i dunno what marks like. lol. and no its not what i would like, and no i am not gay, and yes my pug does need lowering, and yes pugtek is a copy of this site, and yes kev does know about it and no my pug is not fast. :P

lmao

Anybody lend me ?599?
[-numberplate.jpg-]
www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp

Anonymous
23-07-01, 02:27 PM
Lmao @ MC. dont be sad :( When I get the twin 40's I'll be caling on your advice ;)

Anonymous
23-07-01, 09:55 PM
No worries M8! (well except when one of the poxy "special valve compressing tool" broke with the cam half way in - then I was worried :O).
Can't wait to see Starkers and Crutch on Play Station 2 ;)

Anonymous
24-07-01, 09:11 AM
lmao, already been working on your farm mate. CP auto's will be constructed soon ;)

Anonymous
24-07-01, 05:10 PM
I think CP and myself should go into partnership. If we brought our customer base (Breeny, Slimjim, Oxygen and Chris T) together we would be sorted and could retire after a couple of months!

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)]

Whoopass! :D

The original footer, not a cheap immitation!

Anonymous
24-07-01, 06:17 PM
If you went into business, we wouldn't come to you becasue there would be more helpful people on Novaload that would offer to do the work for free :p

Anonymous
24-07-01, 07:03 PM
Touche' Lmao!