PDA

View Full Version : probably will regret this

Anonymous
21-07-01, 06:31 PM
I just got another nova!-its a g-reg glacier white GTE,all MoTs,aint seen service history yet,91k on the clock,performance zorst,everything else is original,1 incredlibly risty door, and a quick sale wanted,let me have it for ?275!-all in all,its alot of car for little money methinks. first things first,is tidy it up and bang on my passenger door onto it,then a K&N,mammoth service,new tyres,and save up for insurance on it,going from a 1.2 merit to a 1.6i GTE in 2 months is gonna hurt

clear repeaters,lowered and more performance in the pipe line :)

Anonymous
22-07-01, 10:06 AM
wayhey thats the way to do it better to but a cheap gte then upgrade your old motor

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
22-07-01, 04:09 PM
bargain! well done, they were selling gte trim at billing for nearly ?200!!!

Anonymous
22-07-01, 06:12 PM
cool,insurance though :( I was originally going to view a red gte,on 15s with a full respray for ?1100,so I went to the end of the road(a hooj road this is)and right at the end,someone was selling this white gte,so I looked,then came back and looked again,and the deal was done!-Im trying to decide whether to restore it then sell quick,or to keep it for me,100 bhp sounds nice,any ideas how to get it to whip 850 T5?-curious

Anonymous
22-07-01, 06:17 PM
get a T5 engine out of a police car coz they are STD honest.

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
22-07-01, 07:21 PM
cambridge they r standered! i know this as i work for the metropolitian police(london) as a mechanic!

*!!i h8 speed cameras!!*

Anonymous
22-07-01, 08:35 PM
they arent actually standard,they have volvo T5R chips,and exhaust systems,making them v quick!-my bro in law has one,I dont like it to be honest,u can just about stomach the outside,but I cannot stomach the interior,a 2CV dash seems nicer!-but they arent standard,but they come from volvo like this,so in a way they are,depends how u see it

Anonymous
22-07-01, 08:37 PM
they arent actually standard,they have volvo T5R chips,and exhaust systems,making them v quick!-my bro in law has one,I dont like it to be honest,u can just about stomach the outside,but I cannot stomach the interior,a 2CV dash seems nicer!-but they arent standard,but they come from volvo like this,so in a way they are,depends how u see it

Anonymous
23-07-01, 09:47 AM
hey spanish fly will you accept bribes to cut the brake lines on some bizzy cars?

Anonymous
23-07-01, 06:00 PM
lol@blondie

MKII Nova Brochure scans to be added to www.novabug.co.uk soon!

Anonymous
24-07-01, 12:04 AM
you do relaise if there is a big crash now cos some brake cables have been cut then we can blame blondie. lmao hard lines m8. :P

Anybody lend me ?599?
[-numberplate.jpg-]
www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp