PDA

View Full Version : PVS booooooohoooo

NOVASH
02-06-04, 10:31 AM
Hi all i have not been at work for the past month due to having some lovely tianium plates put in my smashed up face due to some stupid cow pulling out on me and writing my freshley sprayed pride and joy......
i will post some pics of the car when i get some .... all parts will be on sale as soon as i have got all the blood off.

Anyway i did have 2 tickets to PVS and a stand pass and gutted as i am i cant get there so if some1 wants them let me know.......wouldnt mind a little cash for the tickets so let me know if ya want them....

Dpnova
02-06-04, 10:53 AM
Will f is looking for some

Barn
02-06-04, 01:46 PM
unlucky mate...good to hear your on the mend though

titanium ay...good sh*t that is !

i wrote my car off the other week and it was not a nice feeling (rolled it) I admit. Both the feeling of thinking you about to cop it and the feeling that I no longer have my pride and joy with me in one piece and the fact that i can't go anywhere now...!

Get another motor on the road now mate, no doubt it will make you feel better.

Take it easy :+:

Ian
02-06-04, 01:52 PM
someone should at least offer you the ?7 per ticket you paid as its ?12 or more on the gates, can you let me know who has the stand pass off you if anyone does so i know who to expect, cheers, i think will has a stand pass sorted now, but will prob buy the tickets, if hes quick enough

Mel
02-06-04, 07:53 PM
unlucky mate.

glad you're alive tho, think of it this way, a car can be replaced, a life cant.

scott.parker
02-06-04, 10:43 PM
thats nasty mate,but as long as you ok,well with us anyway,evern if you have some added parts.lol thats all that matters

shame as your car was looking mint just affter you last posted up them pics..

keep your chin up though..

scott

mark_GSi
02-06-04, 10:47 PM
im interested for the PVS tickets m8

how much u want for them?

Jack
03-06-04, 10:04 AM
:o ouch, that sounds nasty mate... hope you get on the mend soon. At least you're still in one piece though.

All these ppl trashing their cars makes my rear ender look lame lol!