PDA

View Full Version : MK CRUISE ON 5th

Anonymous
18-07-01, 03:58 PM
hiya bruvs'
i think ill have to follow u down there u know gimmi directions anyway !!!
cant wait i aint been to a DECENT cruise in ages!!!

"Ill do anything to help aslong as it aint a saxo"

Anonymous
18-07-01, 06:20 PM
go s/e thats a decent cruise!!! i've heard the ones around the bahamas is good to :D

*!!i h8 speed cameras!!*

Anonymous
18-07-01, 06:42 PM
its not a cruise, its a png/novaload meeting, stop cluttering up the forums with useless posts! X-(

Anonymous
18-07-01, 06:54 PM
you dont even know where MK is you dozy fool. stop being a gimp!!!!!!!!!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
18-07-01, 07:52 PM
He'll be watching over you.
an n e way it a meet not a cruise.
Fixup yourself!

x-(

Anonymous
18-07-01, 10:37 PM
meet rather u arrogant tossers x-(

Anonymous
19-07-01, 04:48 PM
Give K+N a break, he was only asking for directions. It would of helped us if he said where he was coming from but nevermind.
Cambridge who the fuck do u think u r??? X-( If you've got nothing constructive to say then dont say anything! Prick

Anonymous
19-07-01, 05:00 PM
Well said Tony. I emailed you the directions K&N, give us a shout if you need anything eles, best thing to do is meet up with someone on route, that way you learn the way without having to concentrate on the directions. Like the guys said, it's more of a meet than a cruise. The local cruise that happens on the Sunday Evening has been stopped by the old bill as it got out of hand a few weeks ago :( BTW, cambridge, at least K&N is making the effort to come to the meets.

Cya on the 5th, Jim.

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning!"

Anonymous
19-07-01, 07:52 PM
hmm burnouts and donuts are really my thing. sounds like fun making the stereotype true!!

ne way if a car isnt worth showing y should it be shown??

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
19-07-01, 09:33 PM
Have you ever been to a meet Cambridge? Didn't think so. Maybe if you could be bothered to make the effort you would see that we have a laugh and get to put names to faces. The meets are a way of getting advice of one another and showing off anything new about your car. We don't do burnouts and Donuts, there for sad tw4ts that have far too much money. You should really stop stereotyping people as your not making yourself very popular.

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning!"

Anonymous
19-07-01, 10:09 PM
i have been to meets and they aint all that exciting. and making effort to show my heap would be a waste of everyones time :p anyway im far to busy with work to come play games

Anonymous
20-07-01, 06:09 PM
here here slim well said why burnout and fuck up ur tyres not to mention your engine????

fool!