PDA

View Full Version : wont be attending pv04

djp_y2k
01-06-04, 05:31 PM
really sorry guys but I wont be attneding pv. car isnt ready and I havent time to get the mot and tax.

Been one of those pissing weeks where everything you do goes wrong and it really seems as if someone is trying to tell me its not going to happen.

So if any one wants a pass then let me know and I will either send them to you or give them to a mate who is coming up and get him to give them to someone on the novaload stand.

Oh and I'm selling the car to I think.

Barn
01-06-04, 05:33 PM
gutted mate, i won't be going now either...wrote car off and mates car is not ready for show

how come you selling mate?

Jim
01-06-04, 05:41 PM
Dan, I sent that ticket and stand pass this morning...doh!

Chip up mate. Theres other shows throughout the year. Believe me, I'm just as pissed off that I won't be able to display my car, but I refuse to rush it and fuck things up.

Hope you change your mind about selling it.

Jim

Ben
01-06-04, 05:49 PM
If a ticket going i need 2 but one would do.

I know its a long shot.

mark_GSi
01-06-04, 06:22 PM
i would not mind a PV ticket for the NL stand

dan16v
01-06-04, 07:51 PM
youll get it sorted m8! try waiting almost 2years to drive your car :lol: like me!

epo
01-06-04, 08:41 PM
gutted was lookin 4 ward to seein urs and jims

Barn
01-06-04, 08:45 PM
youll get it sorted m8! try waiting almost 2years to drive your car :lol: like me!
2 years!
'kin hell

scott.parker
01-06-04, 08:52 PM
Shame your not going dan i did want to see your car in the flesh as so far i havent seen it up close..oh well.

But dont give her up,you put far too much into it to sel it!
keep her :D

scott

rob_wilkinson
01-06-04, 09:07 PM
Gutted for ya mate. Was well looking forward to seein your car. Im having one of those weeks to. Got to get mine taxed get and mot, fit backbox, mesh front bumper and solder loads of wiring, oh and get and alarm fitted before friday.

djp_y2k
02-06-04, 01:01 PM
will send the pass to someone. looks like someone wants it but havent read the email yet.

will hopefully still come up to the show so will pop over and show my face to see how everyones been.

DOnt worry jim. Hopefully my mate should still be bringing his car up. will have to persuade him though if im not taking mine as he says he doesnt know any of u lot and doesnt want to just turn up.

nam
02-06-04, 01:12 PM
shame about that wanted to see your car proper as at max last year you couldnt get close. how many tickets have you got =? just the one?

Ian
02-06-04, 01:45 PM
shame it wont be there as i will have to put a bit of thought into best car of stand now lol! and no cambridge feck off you cant put yours forward.

ps you all had plenty of notice for tickets/passes to be ordered and were told not to leave it last minute :p

Stuart
02-06-04, 01:47 PM
:(

Dpnova
02-06-04, 02:22 PM
the contest has been throw open now LOL i wonder who will win, can we take bets 8)

Jim
02-06-04, 03:53 PM
I vote for Neil/Sheepdip/broody/fuckwit/whatever he's called these days. :twisted:

Jim

Stuart
02-06-04, 04:28 PM
i vote for jim

Alex
02-06-04, 04:33 PM
what do you think this is, a democracy?

fools :lol:

mikeoxford
02-06-04, 08:51 PM
i could bring the legendary "wing" and we could make a plinth for it? center stage baby lol

broody
02-06-04, 09:53 PM
I vote for Neil/Sheepdip/broody/f**k/whatever he's called these days. :twisted:

Jim

What this voting for?

scott.parker
02-06-04, 10:24 PM
My vote go's to mikes red beast...before anyone says it,his car that is..

scott

mikeoxford
02-06-04, 10:25 PM
/me heres chants from across the nation

mikes wing... ... ...mikes wing... ... ...mikes wing... ... ...mikes wing... ... ...mikes wing... ... ...mikes wing... ... ...

can someone knock up a bit of MDF to mount it on?

broody
02-06-04, 10:27 PM
could mount it on the back of the blue bird, might help improve the land speed record :twisted:

mikeoxford
02-06-04, 10:29 PM
blue bird?

u been shagging leanne in the freezer at work again?

:lol:

broody
02-06-04, 10:30 PM
nah last time i looked it was your mum!

scott.parker
02-06-04, 10:31 PM

mikes wing... ... ...mikes wing... ... ...mikes wing... ... ...mikes wing... ... ...mikes wing... ... ...mikes wing... ... ...

:lol: lol
what size do you want...

oh but think your cars going to look well nice,i take it your showing it?

scott

mikeoxford
02-06-04, 10:33 PM

scott
think itll spend most of its time on the strip :twisted: depends on fuel - 4 petrol stations round by me are sold out in anticipation of fuel hike, so depends.

Breeny
02-06-04, 10:55 PM
Doesn't look like I'll be going now either :(

scott.parker
02-06-04, 10:57 PM
jees whats going on???

why carnt you go mate?

scott

Stuart
02-06-04, 10:58 PM
breeny you grade A fairy. why not??!!

Breeny
02-06-04, 11:24 PM
cos I'm a grade A fairy...!

This weekend may involve a stay in hospital.. if I do go to PV, it won't be for long!

rikih
03-06-04, 12:14 AM
how big is the novaload stand gonna be? went last year and hardly saw anything?! does anyone no what the weather is for sunday?

Breeny
03-06-04, 12:16 AM
You hardly saw anything??? There was about 20 cars! all in a circle with 4 in the middle!

Weather is going to be good apparently

rikih
03-06-04, 12:25 AM
lol was at the 1/4 mile most of the day breeny when did u get the beemer im gaz bennets mate he was askin about the bmw lol

Will
03-06-04, 08:28 AM
breeny ive still got your ticket which i shall pop round 2nite, need to do some debt collecting :lol: :lol:

Jim
03-06-04, 09:21 AM
breeny ive still got your ticket which i shall pop round 2nite, need to do some debt collecting :lol: :lol:

So does CP ;)

Jim

Breeny
03-06-04, 10:13 AM
Give the ticket to someone else who needs it.

Your ?15 squid is here waiting.. maybe you can give it to CP :wink:

epo
03-06-04, 06:59 PM

what size do you want...

scott

yeah but if u build a stand u glue the cars to it :? :lol:

scott.parker
03-06-04, 07:16 PM

what size do you want...

scott

yeah but if u build a stand u glue the cars to it :? :lol:

:lol: you muppet no,that was the vauxall stand i didnt work on it,and they wer boltted lol..

scott

epo
03-06-04, 09:22 PM
ah right i c :wink:

Jim
04-06-04, 08:36 AM
I may not be able to attend PV either :( I wasn't displaying my car, but I was going to turn up as I've been for the last 2 years and it's a really good day out.

Unfortunatley I may have to work this weekend. I'll see how it goes, but it doesn't look good at the mo :(

Stu, Will, I'll keep you guys posted.

Jim

Stuart
04-06-04, 09:15 AM
JIMBO!!!!

dont make me have to drive all the way to pod with Will, on my own!!!! arrrrgggghhhhhhh

Will
04-06-04, 09:51 AM
pmsl thanks stu!

jim let me know you will prob have to txt me as i wont be at a pc much of the weekend

ive got my uni ball 2nite and sleeping most of saturday etc

Will

djp_y2k
05-06-04, 08:29 AM
JIM

Did u say u sent that pass coz I havent had it yet. by the looks of it I wont get it before the tommorrow. bugger.

If anyone else has a pass they wouldnt mind letting me have for my mates car then can they let me know please. Best bet is to send me a txt to my phone if you have one.

Number is 07834470236

Thanks very much to anyone who is willing. If you have we will have to sort some way of picking it up tommorrow morning at the show.

Stuart
05-06-04, 08:35 AM
add yourself to the announcement at the top if you require tickets/pass