PDA

View Full Version : Splitters

Matt Nova
01-06-04, 10:31 AM
I've seen these on loads of novas but never seen them advertised. Where abouts can you get tehm from and how many different ones are there?

Jack
01-06-04, 03:15 PM
RGM make a few splitters and diffusers, have a look here http://www.needforspeed.co.uk/pages/sbpm_pt.asp?Type=1&Category=10&MCode=RGM01&Maker=RGM&User=NFS

alternatively try something from a Laguna or Seat Toledo

Matt Nova
01-06-04, 03:17 PM
I like the laguna one but do I buy one for a laguna or is there a company who sells laguna style splitters for the nova.

Jack
01-06-04, 03:20 PM
you'll have to buy a laguna one and make it fit.... afaik its not that hard, but i've never attempted it myself

Matt Nova
01-06-04, 05:16 PM
Any idea on where top get a laguna splitter from? By the way get a 200sx :D S13 or S14 tho?

Jim
01-06-04, 05:17 PM
I've had a Laguna splitter and Seat Ibiza splitter. Personnaly I think the Ibiza splitter looks alot better. With the help of a friend we were able to fit it in a few hours, well, actually, it took us 6 hours to fit it, but only because we took our time and made it follow the shape of the Gsi bumper as closely as possible. We just cut off whatever was over hanging the sides.

Jim

Matt Nova
01-06-04, 05:19 PM
Dya reckon it would look any good on a non-gsi bumper coz I mite buy the splitter now. Because I don't know which front I will have on my car in the future

Jack
01-06-04, 07:22 PM
By the way get a 200sx :D S13 or S14 tho?

was thinking of an s14a mainly due to the facelift, but they're a tad pricey :lol:

anywoo.... i think a splitter would look fine on both GSi and non-GSi. And its pretty much a case of holding them on with self-tappers so its not a hard job to take it on and off (dunno if the fitment would be different on a GSi/non-GSi bumper tho)

epo
01-06-04, 08:22 PM
Dya reckon it would look any good on a non-gsi bumper coz I mite buy the splitter now. Because I don't know which front I will have on my car in the future

ive got a laguna one on my car its on the standard grey bumpers have a look at me feature if u wanna c it