PDA

View Full Version : Body Kits

SsimonzZ
31-05-04, 09:41 AM
Hi, at the end of June i will have 2 choices, either worl a custom body Kit for my Nova 1.3 Sr, or order one from the internet. Can anybody pls give me some names and corresponding websites from where i can find a body kit ?! Help will be very much appreciated.

gary_1.2Merit
31-05-04, 12:42 PM
delta do sum good kits www.deltastyling.co.uk
or kingdom www.kingdom-developments.com

there others lyk abbys, fusion, batsport but i dont know any address
try looking in maxpower etc, they still do nova kits

epo
31-05-04, 12:45 PM
theres the wide arch kit supernovas do that apperently
abyiss kit or how ever u spell it
novadose
fusion dont know ne web sites sorry

Jim
31-05-04, 01:40 PM

There probably the worst looking kits available for the Nova, but thats my opinion.

Do a search on the net or have a look through the feature sections for Novas with kits.

Jim

Jack
31-05-04, 01:52 PM
www.corsacentre.com is supernovas site, there's also www.carismastyle.co.uk

...but be prepared to put in a lot of work to get any bodykit to fit, its never just a case of bolting it straight on. They'll all need cutting, shaping and enough brackets and reinforcement behind to hold up the millenium dome.

Philsutton
31-05-04, 04:10 PM
gary_1.2Merit wrote:

There probably the worst looking kits available for the Nova, but thats my opinion.
i'd have to agree with you on that one, not a fan of the delta kits or kingdom ones.

epo
31-05-04, 04:22 PM
personally i think the delta kit is very overpriced

blingmachine
01-06-04, 02:41 AM
kits general suck, there just full of problems, but if you wanna get one then go for it, and you'll soon start to hate them

but i'd say deff go for a custome one, that way you can attach it to your standard bumpers and unbolt them and stuff, as it does come in handy

unlike mine which i tigersealed on :roll:

Jack
01-06-04, 10:01 AM
kits general suck, there just full of problems, but if you wanna get one then go for it, and you'll soon start to hate them

Thats true, kitted cars are more trouble than they're worth. To make it fit right and look good you have to spend lots. Then you have to make sure you don't damage it whilst driving. And if you have a small engine people will laugh, 'all show and no go' and all that. And of course theiving chavs (all except epo of course :wink: ) will try to nick bits off your car!

-tucny-
01-06-04, 10:13 AM
id go for a custom kit. if u wanna put a kit on ur car, i guess its coz u want it to look different so theres no point getting what someone else has already done - admittedley it is easier n sometimes cheaper to get items for you kit that some one else has, if you do that then mod them a bit more. if your good with your hands go down to your local glass fibre suppliers n pick up ur gel, resin, mat n wax n have a play around - thats what iv done/am doing. if you put the time n effort in then it'll pay off.

probert_nova
01-06-04, 05:54 PM
sabreautostyling.co.uk have just brought a new nova kit out called the skyline kit.

if you want pics of the kit you'll have to email them coz they havnt put them on there site yet.iv'e got a few pics but i don't know how to post them.

djp_y2k
02-06-04, 01:32 PM
kitted nova are a right pain in the arse. unless you have the can be bothered with knowing which roads etc u can go down dont bother.

saying that if u do choose to do it. go for the custom route. :D

tomsuch
02-06-04, 09:06 PM
www.batmotorsport.co.uk