PDA

View Full Version : Few Bits That need to go ASAP

LET_SALOON
30-05-04, 06:52 PM
Just ckleared out the workshop, got all this stuff in my front room, so make me an offer, and take it away asap please!

>Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R Intercooler approx 50cmx35cm ?34.95+ VAT

>REM (Japanese import) Boost Gauge, Digital display, cost ?400+ accept ?109.49+ VAT

>205/40/R17 Tyres Yokohama A 539's, brand new 20 available ?20.49 + VAT each.

>Piper Straight through Stainless Steel exhaust system designed for Nova, Twin Exit pipes one on each side. Looks phat, nice sounding 4" pipe on each side 3 months old, used on my LET Nova for 2 weeks, then removed to make way for the 3.0 V6 Twin Turbo :roll: accept ?85 + VAT + Handling Charges

>Rear Disc beams for Novas, custom made,in exchange for your old Nova beams. I currrently have 17 made, and a further 4 in production charnging ?22.45 + VAT each

>Finally found the remaining bits to the C20LET, so i have a fuilly rebuilt, complete C20LET with T2 Turbo fitted to manifold, ready to go in your car with ECU mapped at a base of 320bhp. This engine has ben sitting in bits for the past 4 months, was Rolling Roaded at 356bhp. Print out to prove it, Kent Cams, ARP Bolt's, Gas Flowed Cylineder head, Throttle Bodies, Comes with 3" staright through exhaust system, cutomly done by me with a 3.5" tip.

Sounds awesome, reeady to go in your car, can supply with engine mounts, TAS ones, with all fixing, Rebuilt F28, No Transfer box, Driveshatfs, as i say ready to go into your car for an instant 356bhp-

?350.95+ VAT + Postage via couriere and insured delivery at extra cost of ?49.70.

PM or E-mail me at let_saloon@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking, Grahame

ALL SOLD, SORRY,