PDA

View Full Version : What have I been doing?

Chris LR
30-05-04, 04:58 PM
Well after a few months of a new job - mainly travelling to-and-from schools I decided to look for somthing closer to home.

So I'm back in wunderful wulverhampton in my wunderful new (old) car. I must confess to being the owner of a 1996 Peugeot 106 Diesel.

It's a bit of strange colour, It's blue of the Registration but green on the MOT certificates (must get a picture sorted and have a vote) 62k miles, one of the last N reg old shapes, base model - tilt sunroof and R C/L, 2 old lady owners. It's also got a "touch-type" immobiliser, weird thing......

I've decided NOT keep it standard - the sh1t stickers have come off the boot and doors.

Bought it froma dealer who 'kindly' agreed to put it through an MOT, he had to replace the Exhaust and a 2 tyres, along with a fresh service, battery and cambelt I think I'll run it until it blows up.

As for my new Job I'm re-training to become a Maintenence Engineer for Corus.

I'm Back :?

epo
30-05-04, 08:23 PM
i was wonderin where u'd gone

welcome back ne way's

Mel
30-05-04, 08:23 PM
Hi, welcome back. How are you?

wondered where you'd been hiding lately. What happened to the landy and paxo? :lol:

dan_mk1
31-05-04, 01:12 AM
welcome back fella.....

scott.parker
31-05-04, 03:11 AM
Chris LR :
wulverhampton......... sweeyt gladf yopiu nkow who you atre as im from the soth mids...

scott

epo
31-05-04, 08:33 AM
Chris LR :
wulverhampton......... sweeyt gladf yopiu nkow who you atre as im from the soth mids...

scott

had u bin drinkin mucky beer when u wrote that mate :lol:

scott.parker
31-05-04, 01:39 PM
Chris LR :

scott

had u bin drinkin mucky beer when u wrote that mate :lol:

:oops:
oh no not another..what els did i do last night?

scott

Chris LR
31-05-04, 01:55 PM
The Paxo is now in the care and attention of my sister, I managed to smack it into a bollard about 3 months ago, avoiding an ambulance. 350 quid to bend the thing right again.

The Landy is still going, nearing full military restoration, brought a 3/4 ton trailer about a month ago.

Mel
31-05-04, 08:07 PM
lol nice one chris. thas where paxo's belong (on a bollard, not the sister :lol: )