PDA

View Full Version : Thurrock lastnite

DUNOVA.
30-05-04, 12:49 PM
I saw a few nova's down there red nova with kingdom kit,White GTE with Black speedlines and a couple more I was driving a white 1.4SR

Was a good night some really nice cars and some good races :D

Breeny
30-05-04, 02:29 PM
I was at Thurrock till about 9 when we left for Southend.. was in my mates Exige.

Southend was open and ram packed, what a surprise :wink:

cooper_nova
30-05-04, 02:51 PM
I was at Thurrock till about 9 when we left for Southend.. was in my mates Exige.

woz it a greyish gun metal colour? parked up the top wiv a white astra gsi and a black vectra?

DUNOVA.
30-05-04, 03:10 PM
We left southend about 11:15 went to basildon that was'nt very busy so we went to thurrock there was aload of people down there.

Did anyone see the white pulsar :o how fast :!:

cooper_nova
30-05-04, 03:17 PM
We left southend about 11:15 went to basildon that was'nt very busy so we went to thurrock there was aload of people down there.

Did anyone see the white pulsar :o how fast :!:

yeah i did stu down basildon it woz.

neil had a race wiv a seat leaon cupra r and pi$$ed it 8)

DUNOVA.
30-05-04, 03:24 PM
I had loads of races lastnite :roll:

Two zetec s kept with them until I hit 4th Pulled away from my mate in his though :wink:

Astra coupe turbo thing the bloke said to me i'll give you a head start well :!: what a dick as he has got some serious lag and it was wet he could'nt get past me :D

Cav just a normal 2.o0l pissed it

golf 1.6 1st and 2nd I left him but he soon cought me and anyalated me :oops:

:evil: A feckin PAXO :evil: 1.4 westcoast raped me :cry: :cry: :cry:
Im really suprised how quick SR's are up against these sort of cars It was wet aswell so i had a bit of advantage as they had more power and could'nt get traction

But I was pleased with the little SR done me proud :wink:

cooper_nova
30-05-04, 03:28 PM
:o
sweeet!!

wot time did u get there?

we woz at thurrock from 7 till 10 then went up the a13 then down to basildon for a bit(about11ish)

DUNOVA.
30-05-04, 03:35 PM
I got to Thurrock about 12:30 left at about 3:45 *madness* :lol:

Breeny
30-05-04, 05:45 PM

woz it a greyish gun metal colour? parked up the top wiv a white astra gsi and a black vectra?

Yes mate :)

cooper_nova
30-05-04, 05:50 PM
oh rite i woz in a white nova parked down the bottom is next to a lamp post :)