PDA

View Full Version : ally push bitton wiring help plz

Cheeze
29-05-04, 10:31 AM
right i bought some of the ally push buttons that light up blue for my car, (rear fog, headlights and a hazard one) i cant figure what way to wire these into the original loom where the switches were, the new buttons have 3 termilals, numbered 1,2,3 heres the diagram u get with it http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/3/web/591000-591999/591959_14_full.jpg pls help, the car is a 91 1.2 was a carb also originally thanx

mikeyredtop
29-05-04, 03:53 PM
ive bought these for my push button start, dont know if they are actually a switch u know!!
unless they supply a diffrent back, ule know what i mean.
for my push button i supplied the blue led with a switched live (+ on diagram black on loom etc) and gave it an earth (- on diagram brown in loom)

for the push button starter i supplied (1) with a switched live and (2) was the switched output for the starter solinoid.
u have to make sure u have some pretty meaty wire or utilse a relay.

Cheeze
30-05-04, 11:33 AM
yeah the fog light and head light and hazard button are push on, then push off again, need help wi these as i have done a fibre glass dash and used these buttons

LiD0N
30-05-04, 05:48 PM
is the hazard one a three pole switch?

dathers
30-05-04, 10:51 PM
Study the wiring diagrams in the haynes manual,they are simple once you follow them through.
You may have to do some external connections for the hazard switch as theres a fair few wires on the nova's hazard switch.
Dave

Cheeze
31-05-04, 07:25 PM
all the switches are wired as above, i have tried the haynes manual but got totally lost after a while, some one plz help