PDA

View Full Version : North West Meet?

Anonymous
17-07-01, 09:47 AM
would anyone wanna have a meet in the northwest?
plus would anyone want to organise it?(ian/ste) or would ne1 be keen for me to sort somet out for us lot up north? not trying to compete or anything but im like a student recently so any exscuse to bring it up north is good for me...:D

Anonymous
17-07-01, 09:53 AM
If you do a meet up North, give us all plenty of time to prepare for it. I'm sure some of the southerners would want to come up north, since a large majority of you made it down for the Milton Keynes meet.

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning!"

Anonymous
17-07-01, 09:59 AM
Ive only been to one nova meet before (in my mini :-/ ) and was just wondering how many ppl usually turb up to these meets?

Anonymous
17-07-01, 10:06 AM
we have had a few before at chester just mini meets, combined with nova_owners mailing list and corsasport website to get a few corsas along too, but nothing really huge.
thing is theres quite a few shows coming up billing and usc in august and trax at beginning of september, so hard to get a good date sorted.
we will organise a santa pod dragstripping day one sometime, if anyone wants to help sort one then go ahead, i cant think of any dates yet, cos my cars off road, rick drapers getting his engine done, john hiltons got to do his too. and ste's isnt quite right and robs spider aint finished yet.
i think sometime after next billing to give everyone the chance to get their cars done.

Anonymous
17-07-01, 10:12 AM
Yep i went to the chester one myself with notorious, should be able to get a good met around here sometime.

ill leave it till everyones finished working on there cars then, might have mine running and looking a bit better soon as well thanks to pay day end of the month :>

when do ya reckon yours will be back on the road Ian, really looking forward to seeing it, u gettinga new vent as well or leaving the old one on?

Anonymous
17-07-01, 10:38 AM
I would come along to a north west nova meet, might not be in my car, but I would still come down.

Nice car, what's the retail on that?
More than you can afford buddy....Ferrari!

smoke him!

Anonymous
17-07-01, 10:58 AM
I'd b there! - hopefully my car would b finished by then too :D
Should b a good laff :)

Anonymous
17-07-01, 11:19 AM
Where bouts would it be?

Manchester/Liverpool/Bolton? my cousin lives in bolton, so i could crash there for a weekend, would be good, only a 2 hour drive i think.

I recon i could get a few peeps to come, would be a larf, meet the boyos & ladies.

Nice one, cya laters.

-------------------------
testies, testies one, two, three...

three???

wotttt the foooook?

:-/

Anonymous
17-07-01, 11:27 AM
Probably north wales area near me if i was sorting it as i dont know manchester area, theres a few places along the a55 which are piss easy to get to and i reckcon theyd have enough room for us...mine will be there with grey primered doors after it gets delocked and exaust + k&n...and thats about it:(

Anonymous
17-07-01, 11:53 AM
quote from ian "and ste's isnt quite right" are you talking about my car or me in general?

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
17-07-01, 11:59 AM
BOTH!!!!!
your car isnt quite running right, and you are definitely not right in the head!

Anonymous
17-07-01, 11:59 AM
my car ain't running at all X-(

Anonymous
17-07-01, 12:17 PM
theres a meet every other sunday in bolton just been sorted saint. but if u wana do a wales meet then go for it.... Bring all the bolton crew down or something

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]

Anonymous
17-07-01, 12:32 PM
is that snow i see? hmmmmm

Anybody lend me ?599?
[-numberplate.jpg-]
www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp

Anonymous
17-07-01, 01:14 PM
erm, not very north west is it?

North Wales aint such a good idea, i recon the bolton thing wud b spot on.

three???

wotttt the foooook?

Anonymous
17-07-01, 01:19 PM
It depends, like Saint said the A55 is easy to get to, straight up the M56 all the way to the end, but it would depend on how far past the end of the M56 on the A55 you were thinking.

smoke him!

Anonymous
17-07-01, 01:38 PM
it wouldnt be past rhyl dont worry i wouldnt be taking u all the way to bangor or anything...lol

whats up with NorthWales? might see if i can make bolton on sunday rexy if not end of the month when i finish me mods and got petrol money...

Anonymous
17-07-01, 01:38 PM
bolton is only 30mins from the start of the m56/end of the a55

davo f*ck the snow i'm coming to pick up up in a plow if i have too!!!!

Anonymous
17-07-01, 02:21 PM
It may only be 30 mins away, but thats 30mins on top of 2 hours for us!

three???

wotttt the foooook?

Anonymous
17-07-01, 06:44 PM
My car will be done quite soon ian but it might not be done for billing :( As the engine is getting quite a lot of attention! And i aint got the car back from been welded yet :( Rick

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPP PPPPPPP

Anonymous
17-07-01, 07:48 PM
i think nearer liverpool/bolton/manchester areas would be best needs to have good access from motorways, will have a think on good locations.

Anonymous
17-07-01, 09:41 PM
nooooo, north wales is good ian!!! :)
its closer to me!!

Anonymous
17-07-01, 10:19 PM
how can it be north west if it takes us north east peeps 2 hours 30 mins to get there?

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
17-07-01, 11:00 PM
I reckon Manchester would be best, cos that is where I am!!!! and seeing as I dont have a car on the road at the moment I will have to walk!!!! lol!!

smoke him!

Anonymous
18-07-01, 11:13 AM
well i cant organise somet in manchester.iverpool so ill leave it to Ian cause i aint from there, thats why i suggested it in Wales
And Wales is kind of in the north west really