PDA

View Full Version : Its alive... its alive

red_devil
28-05-04, 05:49 PM
Well my brother and dad set work on sorting out the wiring and fueling for my car since the engine has refused to turn over for a week or two feckin around with it... they finally sorted it (some bodged wiring and a knackered fuel pump)
After not hearing it for about 6 months i can't believe how load it seems

Now progress should fly along as i can role it up and down my drive easily and get alot more space to make the wings and fit the taillights... gonna weld in the rear end 2morrow morning and hopefully get the tailights fitting something like so i can then make the tailgate fit to the lights... should be abit of fun.... once thats all done then next task is to cut the tailgate in half for the split tailgate... Approx Time for Tail end complete.. 2 weeks...

The front end is proving to be a ball ache and thats why i'm gonna spend abit of time on the rear to take my mind away from it...
The making of the front wings just seems to be so time consuming however the drivers side is looking something like and then i can attack the bonnet

Hope to get some pics for people in a few weeks once theres something worth takin a photograph of

Barn
28-05-04, 05:51 PM
what are you doing altogether mate ? :o

red_devil
30-05-04, 02:43 PM
Basically the mods are as follows;

Wide arch kit modified to fit mk 4 Astra Headlamps
Honda 2003 Type R Altezza retro 3d Taillights (like R-Tecs Civic)
All blended into bumper, skirts and lights...

The once its back on the road its having a totally unique interior

m.d.
30-05-04, 03:31 PM
any pics :?:

namkeaps
30-05-04, 03:40 PM
big plans for that mate!! should look awesome

broody
30-05-04, 04:01 PM
good luck chris.

burgo
30-05-04, 09:40 PM
wot no way u cant have a split tailgate i wanted to b the first and i was gonna use mk4 astra head lights im upset now at least ive still got a few unique mods up me sleve