PDA

View Full Version : Everyone on Novaload!!!!

Anonymous
17-07-01, 10:35 AM
I just wanted to let everyone on here know that since Sunday when I crashed my car, it has made me feel a bit down about it. But with all the help people have offered and one person in particular who has offered the parts I need for free!!!! (Paul Jackson) I am starting to feel a whole lot more optimistic about my car.
This is one of the reasons I joined the PNG and also Novaload, because everyone on here cares about their cars, whether they are a 1.0 with rust all over or a 2.0 turbo with 19" alloys!!!! and people are willing to help others out.

I hope that if someone else ends up in the same situation that I was in, I would hope I would be able to help out in some way.

Cheers

John

Nice car, what's the retail on that?
More than you can afford buddy....Ferrari!

smoke him!

Anonymous
17-07-01, 10:39 AM
No Probs mate :)

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning!"

Anonymous
17-07-01, 02:13 PM
u need any bits or pieces or an iccle bit of help gimmi a bell ill help u mate

"Ill help as long as it aint a saxo"

Anonymous
17-07-01, 05:58 PM
Nice one mate, hope it all goes well for ya.
mines a 1.0L and i spent 321 quid today gettin a full service so i can sling it in dec 4a SRi. It is better when everyone sticks together. NOVA'S Vs THE WORLD!

And God said, "Let there be the GSi"

Anonymous
17-07-01, 07:30 PM
321 quid on a service... what did they do?

ANDY@WISEWOOD.NET

Anonymous
17-07-01, 08:04 PM
re new the car?

*!!i h8 speed cameras!!*

Anonymous
17-07-01, 10:39 PM
what get off all my nova bits grrrrrrr. there mine not yours..... Rarrrrrr..... lol
jk m8 if i had any useful nova bits id give um ya 1400 eninge aint gona be any good to ya like!!!

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]