PDA

View Full Version : Petrol tank

xX NoVaBoY Xx
28-05-04, 12:11 AM
i think my petrol tank is leaking are these easy too replace and how much is second hand one??

NOVA'S_RULE!
28-05-04, 12:15 AM
1 of my m8's had a hole in it and he was drivin round puttin about tenners worth of petrol in everyday LOL he dint even go anywhere.

it cost him ?26 for 1 from scrappy but it was in quite good nik, he sed that it was an absolute arse to get off because his old 1 had rusted itself to the car lol.

Andy

Gazza14SR
28-05-04, 12:19 AM
Got a decent second hand one from my local scrappy.

Easy to change - exhuast off, unbolt the straps that hold up the tank and jobs a good'n, may need to deisconnect hand brake cable.

Got mine for a tenna :D

xX NoVaBoY Xx
28-05-04, 12:28 AM
cheers lads should i replace the pipes aswell when done???going too go too scrappy 2moro and get one hopefully doing my head in got car back from bodyshop and ive only drove it for 15 minutes lol

Gazza14SR
28-05-04, 12:32 AM
cheers lads should i replace the pipes aswell when done???going too go too scrappy 2moro and get one hopefully doing my head in got car back from bodyshop and ive only drove it for 15 minutes lol

Try actually finding where you leak is coming from first, and see if you need new fuel lines or not.