PDA

View Full Version : places to live nearish Basildon

Stuart
27-05-04, 09:58 AM
right ive got a job (permanent aghhhhhh) near basildon (dunton) and im gonna need to find somewhere to live obv.

any suggestions on where to look for renting that isnt gonna spank me big time

im looking to pay apporx ?450-500 a month prefer on me tod as im a selfish git.

i looked in chelmsford and harlow (as i vaugely know them since i grew up in harlow, how embarrasing lol) but nothing seems to inspire.

id like to be somewhere thats got reasonable nite life etc blah blah. and an easy commute to work.

go find me a "home" peeps

Paul
27-05-04, 11:18 AM
Come and enjoy the lovely sights of Southend mate.... A127/A13 C2C Railway, lots of good routes for commuting.

Are you working at Dunton Technical Centre? Fords?

Stuart
27-05-04, 11:28 AM
yes the Tech Centre, But for Visteon.

an no i dont want to live in sodding southend, its full of boyracers and old people lol

Paul
27-05-04, 11:33 AM
Nothing wrong with Southend mate, don't know what your on about, and boyracer's, well, I don't know where you got that idea from :lol:

You have a few choices though:

Brentwood, Billericay, Corringham, Stanford, Rayleigh, Pitsea, Basildon, Wickford.... They all are fairly easy to commute to Dunton from though....

Stuart
27-05-04, 05:35 PM
going to view a place in brentwood on sunday :D shamone

cooper_nova
27-05-04, 05:55 PM
dartford/darenth/darenth valley/horley and the top end of kent down to sevenoaks is less than an hr away from basildon if thats not too far for u to commute :?:
:)

DUNOVA.
27-05-04, 11:39 PM
Visteon do they make radiators & intercoolers :?:If it is the place my step dad works there :roll:

How about Colchester good night life full of squadys :twisted:

Stuart
28-05-04, 08:43 AM
Visteon make just about everything for a car. they even desing the bodyshells lol

Ill be desinging ECU's for fuelling and stuff.

DUNOVA.
28-05-04, 09:37 AM
that is the place where my step dad works he makes radiators and intercoolers,Also getting a job there starting in july :!: small world :!:

Stuart
28-05-04, 10:55 AM
and hopefully ill be learning to spell by then so i can do my job lol