PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone of to billing this Weekend???

ollster
26-05-04, 08:57 AM
Just wondered if any other novaloaders were of to billing for the chillout weekend, i should be there friday through till monday in my black calibra se5 (nova is still in bits), so if anyone is planning on going come and say hello :D

olly

Breeny
26-05-04, 09:01 AM
Chillout weekend??

Jules
26-05-04, 09:19 AM
Kind of a unoffical Vauxhall gathering, being organised by people from VSCC iirc?
No tickets, just turn up.

I'd go but I'm working.

ollster
26-05-04, 10:01 AM
yeh thats the one jules it was organised by a member of the vxlscc, but all clubs are invited, it looks like there should be a fairly good turnout. If anyone does go then make sure that you mention your part of the vauxhall meeting and you should get discount at billing. Also a note to anyone who is coming dont go twat'ing around in your cars on site as i doubt billing officials will tolerate it (im sure no one i know of here would, but nova's have got a bad rep to start with, and i get enough stick about mine as it is lol).

Breeny
26-05-04, 10:43 AM
Ooo I'll probably pop up and have a look, tis not far away :)

ollster
26-05-04, 11:15 AM
cool breeny, u comin in the beemer?

What have you done with your nova now mate anyway, i know that you stripped it, but are you going to rebuild the beast, it did look fantastic last year at the pv show.

Jules
26-05-04, 02:18 PM
Ooo I'll probably pop up and have a look, tis not far away :)

Take your camera Breeny - There's a good lad!!
:D

Breeny
26-05-04, 04:04 PM
lol will do :)

Ollster.. look at the sticky thread called pics from the weekend or something.. You'll see it in its current state :lol: Might give you a clue :wink: