PDA

View Full Version : Ford Sierra Driver - ahhhhhhh

Anonymous
15-07-01, 09:55 AM
Yesterday out in my mates quiksilver, actually obeying the speed limit :). As we were driving along a really wide road that was a 30mph limit. As we were driving listening to some nice bangin tunes, my mate says "shit davo, look at the prick behind us", as i turned my head i saw a sierra so far up the baby pugs arse i thought he had busted it. anyway, my matre dropped it into 2ndand kept the revs high, the sierra then went to overtake and my mate toed it. We were doing 45 in seconds, but the sierra was along side us, my mate eased of the gas a little and the sierra went to ram him into the pavement, so emergency stop and the siera flew past us. (obviousily hurling abuse as he went :D)

Next thing we knew he slowed down to about 5mph and stopped in out lane where there was a central reservation (shit, we had no where to go :O) he kept pointing to the left as if he wanted us to pull over, and most prob kick the shit out of us :(

so my mate in a moment of dispare, went on the wring side of the road, around the central reservation, then chased by this 2.0 sierra (:O)

Luckily my mate knew some back roads, and then went back to mine to get my pug to try and find him (not that i could do anymore but i just wanted to play :)) anyway we didnt and ended up wasting bout ?20 worth of petrol. :( but it was a very scary moment, and i would not like to know what he would have done if my mate had not gone on the other side of the road to get away from him.

So boys and girls the moral of the storey is:

Never eat yellow snow :P

Popular Demand:
---------------
By popular demand the following has been taken out as it is found to be offensive. If you wish to see the pube update then goto www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp thankyou :P

Anonymous
15-07-01, 02:03 PM
00000, hot stuff mate.
Are you sure it wasnt a Cortina?! :p

And God said, "Let there be the GSi"

Anonymous
15-07-01, 06:45 PM
Davo, tell your mate to carry a big wheel bolt remover, a solid one, and whack the shit out anyone who tries it...

Sierra drivers, the young ones are wankers and thats the majority, they are all pyke-ies who cant afford a decent car, thrash the shit out of them, they should all be burnt...like a capri!!!

Any more trouble mate, bring them down my way and ill get a group to sort them out properly...so they cant drive again...

Anonymous
15-07-01, 11:56 PM
im tellin you it was shit scary, dont wish it upon anybody :( he was listening to happy hardcore mind so i dont blame him
lol

Popular Demand:
---------------
By popular demand the following has been taken out as it is found to be offensive. If you wish to see the pube update then goto www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp thankyou :P

Anonymous
16-07-01, 09:30 AM
Let me get this right...You were driving at the speed limit, when a pr1ck comes flying up your ar5e. He then goes to overtake you and you floor it, basically telling him to pi55 off. He then tries to make you stop and probably have a pop at the pair of you.

WHAT THE FCUK IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD???

I would have done exactly the same as you and your mate Davo, people that think they can drive how they want need to be put down. It's pr1cks like these that kill people on the roads.

I've been in a similar situation, the best bit is when the adrenalin kicks in, but that can lead to all sorts of trouble and it's not untill you find yourself cornered that you think "Oh Fcuk!"

Not alot you can do to these be11ends, but tell your mate to watch himself, that bloke might recognise his car if it was nice quicksilver.

Jim.

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning!"

Anonymous
16-07-01, 11:03 AM
well the prob was m8, that he has a personalised number plate :O so hes well cautious now.

Popular Demand:
---------------

Anonymous
16-07-01, 11:07 AM
carry a screw driver or a wrench or summit in his glove box. I have got a telescopic bycicle lock that my mate keeps in his car when we go cruisin on fri and sat...

a guy kicked his door in once, so we drove on, parked the car up down an alley way, followed this gut to a place where there were no camera's and give him a fucking hiding...

and he deserved every kick to the face that he got

job done

Anonymous
16-07-01, 11:17 AM
Is nobody seeing the point to his frustration? Fairy Muff he shouldnt have sat up your arse, but flooring whilst someone is trying to overtake you is damn right fucking dangerous and is probably what pissed him off. If you had nailed it whilst he was behind you then fine. Even better if you had of ignored it and let him go past then there would have been no confrontation!

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)]

Whoopass! :D

The original footer, not a cheap immitation!

Anonymous
16-07-01, 11:30 AM
hmmmm but it was annoying. I dunno i would have prob done the same.

Anybody lend me ?599?
[-numberplate.jpg-]
www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp

Anonymous
16-07-01, 11:36 AM
quality number plate ;)

Anonymous
16-07-01, 12:29 PM
not a quality price though :(

Anybody lend me ?599?
[-numberplate.jpg-]
www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp

Anonymous
16-07-01, 12:39 PM
lol @ shaven haven... the one i want is available now and its p1mmp ... that would rule everything.

sounds harsh that though davo m8. I understand what mc is talking about but theres no way you could foresee him doing that.

if you see him again just use your heatseekers!

Anonymous
16-07-01, 01:19 PM
Davo, if u see him again shave his pyabs off...lmfao :p

Anonymous
16-07-01, 01:40 PM
lmao, cant get it after september though cos they are changing all the number plates round are they not?

Anybody lend me ?599?
[-numberplate.jpg-]
www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp

Anonymous
16-07-01, 02:38 PM
MC, thing is, this guy was overtaking on a 30mph stretch of road and Davos mate was doing the speedlimit. Maybe Davo's mate shouldn't have retaliated, but if I'm doing the speed limit and some pr1ck tries to overtake me, damn right I'm gonna put my foot down. Especially if theres no need for them to overtake in the first place. What made it worse was the fact this guy could've overtaken straight away, but he didn't he got right up his arse and then decided to try and overtake. From the sound of it, the Sierra driver was to blame and he was the aggresive driver from the start. What if his brakes had failed? I'm sure Davo's mate would've loved that. I don't know if the guy was frustrated, but he certainly sounded impatient!

BTW, Davo, I looked for J4MES - A snip at ?35,000! :(

Anonymous
16-07-01, 03:14 PM
lol, i want that number plate :((

Anybody lend me ?599?
[-numberplate.jpg-]
www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp

Anonymous
16-07-01, 07:48 PM
er ?599 is a bit of a bargin for that plate. ive seen much less accurate ones for ?3000!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
16-07-01, 07:58 PM
but i aint got ?599 :(

Anybody lend me ?599?
[-numberplate.jpg-]
www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp

Anonymous
16-07-01, 08:08 PM
Jim m8, I thought u were better than that, whats it to do with you if someone wants to drive at 40 rather than 30. I do agree about the up the arse thing though. How do you what the reason is for someone wanting go fast? If you drive like that it makes you as bad as them. Don`t lower yourself.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)]

Anonymous
16-07-01, 08:29 PM
i think its sort of to do with pride. if somebody is right up ya ass, then you feel threatened, the adrenaline kicks in, and your pride grows even more. If you were to back down you may feel as if you have fialed and had to give way your road position (your position in life?), i think if i had bene there i would have done exaclty the same. I just hope that i never get into that situation.

Anybody lend me ?599?
[-numberplate.jpg-]
www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp

Anonymous
16-07-01, 08:54 PM
I hate admitting it, but you're right MC, I don't want to lower myself to these people, but they just annoy the hell out of me. I think it must be Serria and BMW drivers that drive like this, oh and the police :D

Anonymous
16-07-01, 09:06 PM
lol, police go by "their" highway code!

Anybody lend me ?599?
[-numberplate.jpg-]
www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp

Anonymous
17-07-01, 08:07 AM
Davo, I can totally see your point. I used to be the dictionary definition of road rage. I was frequently out of the car squaring upto people with a stoplock in my hand, but over the last couple of years I`ve realised that it aint worth it. I find it easier to let these things just go without getting wound up, and I tell you it gives a far better impression to the ladies. I still get pissed of with dodgy driving, but I dont bother getting angry anymore and I feel so much better for it. It also helps that I dont have to drive in London anymore.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)]