PDA

View Full Version : PVD WARNING

neilvx
25-05-04, 10:11 PM
Just to warn every one else of this cowboy outfit.

Quick experience

Order a set of FK coil overs from them in January on the 20th at a cost ?695. Was told I will have them in 2 weeks. 2 weeks passed and nothing, and again and again etc etc.

I tried to cancel and was told I couldn?t, there would be a cancellation fee so I left it. Weeks and weeks passed again still nothing, no phone calls or anything. Every time I phoned I was told early next week.

April arrived and still nothing. Phoned every day about a dozen times and still no phone calls back. Sent various emails asking for my money back and or a phone call at least but yet again nothing.

Then kept getting told my money has been credited to my account and should show within 4 days guess what, that?s right NOTHING.

Enough is enough and out come the big guns. I start to send some very nice legal type emails saying that I was going to bill them for every thing, letters, calls, interest etc etc.

Surprise surprise the money finally appears in my account today May 25th.

Only 4 months of mucking me about for nothing, I hope no one uses them again and they go under.

My advice is STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS COWBOY COMPANY and tell all your mates not to waste there money there.

THEY ARE A BUNCH LOW LIFE MUPPETS :D

badnova
25-05-04, 10:17 PM
never used pvd

sorry to hear about all the trouble mate
is there anyway you can get more money fromthem for the time and calls you made

Phil_G
25-05-04, 10:18 PM
pirate pete still sails the high seas then i see...

:lol:

phil

neilvx
26-05-04, 08:12 AM
I dont want there stinking money. :evil:

Will
26-05-04, 08:28 AM
pmsl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

my 2p worth, if i was running a company i wouldnt take money from the persons account until dispatch time...... which in any event should be within days, perhaps weeks if rare parts but months is silly...... ive never had a problem with pvd only brought a few things but thats probably cause im friends with one of the sales reps :lol:

CP
26-05-04, 08:55 AM
Just in the interest of fairness a friend of MC's ordered some suspension stuff for his Vectra from them. When he mentioned it to us :!: we said watch it mate -chase them up from day 1 and dont give up. To be fair althought there were some delays - the usual "it's being dispatched now" and then not turning up crap - he did get them fine and in a few weeks after a few phone calls.

:|

Jim
26-05-04, 09:02 AM
I've never had a problem with PVD. Ok, I do have a friend that works there. Should you or anyone else wish to buy anything from PVD again, ask for Matt. I can't gaurantee that your goods will arrive next day or even that they'll have the stuff in stock, but he's never let me down. You have to remember that companies like this have to wait for the products to be built and shipped over to them should they not have any, so it will take time. I agree that it was bad of them not to inform you what was happening, but I think PVD is very short staffed at the minute (not that this is anyones fault but PVD's).

Jim

Dave
26-05-04, 09:25 AM
i ordered some stuff from them was told it wasn't in stock but would be in about 3 weeks so paid for it and waited, it arrived in just under 2 weeks which was a bonus.
when i ordered it bloke seemed real helpful on the phone aswell couldn't fault them tbh
just my 2p's worth!

Will
26-05-04, 12:44 PM
with the FK coilovers the reason they take longer is due to bulk order

e.g. because it has to be shipped over when they have 5 orders they can get it shipped at once.

yes they shud have a stock but if your company runs with limited liquid assets, e.g. spare cash then it can be hard to buy until ur orders come in.....

:roll:

neilvx
26-05-04, 06:04 PM
Well if they tell people this at time of order them some of us might be happier.

Not that it still took them over 4 months to sort and finally give me my money back.

Fester
26-05-04, 06:55 PM
To be honest mate the best thing to do regarding any company is go to Trading Standards - fair play for letting others know your own experiences but it doesn't help you or anyone else with the matter in hand :) I'm not having a go!