PDA

View Full Version : Billing

Anonymous
16-07-01, 12:43 PM
4 those wondering if its any good or whether to go, I can thoroughly recommend it. The selection of all Vaux cars was second to none and the Nova contingent was large and impressive. Some very nice and unusual cars on display.Plus loads of second hand parts and trade stands with everything you would ever need.
I did hear there were some probs one evening tho' which is a shame as I thought the atmosphere was really great whilst I was there.

Anonymous
16-07-01, 12:52 PM
problems one evening?

Anonymous
16-07-01, 01:11 PM
Nothing to do with a 4am BBQ i hope!

I did notice there were some dodgies pissin about, from VPCC, makin loads of noise, at least we were nearly quiet.

-------------------------
testies, testies one, two, three...

three???

wotttt the foooook?

:-/
-------------------------

Anonymous
16-07-01, 01:44 PM
ahhh i was just reminded by the post shocking what people do :(

Anonymous
16-07-01, 06:54 PM
yep top weekend, but next time stay all weekend cos sunday is the busier day and more cars turn up!
yeah as well as the side repeaters thing, yorkshire vpcc, had a member arrested for fighting and being drunk(can't take his ale like breeny)
and brett rogans v6 got damaged when his mate went offroading to escape the onsite security, as brett had also had his keys took off him by security for speeding on site.

Anonymous
16-07-01, 08:11 PM
i didnt have anything to drink! it was a stomach bug, i'll challenge you next time Ian!

Anonymous
17-07-01, 01:28 AM
I gather Brett Rogans V6 is the one with the Golf lights then?

I saw it.....looked nasty with the bottom section of the bumper hanging off! :(

It was a top day on Sunday....just wish I could have gone for the weekend, but there's always August ;)

www.novabug.co.uk