PDA

View Full Version : LOADS of Parts for Sale!!

whitey
25-05-04, 08:01 PM
All parts are available for collection from Bournemouth, prices include postage where stated otherwise will be arranged later on larger items!

Prices are not negotiable, I am listing items at a fair price to both me and the buyer and goods are ALL as described! Pictures are available upon request and some receipts for original purchase are available also!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Momo Champion 350mm Leather/Suede Steering Wheel, used for about 9 months but in Great condition no rips in leather or heavy markings and comes with original box bolts etc! ?90 or ?95 including postage!

Boss Kit for Momo Nova ?20 including postage!

Raid Snap Off Steering Wheel kit, including 2 keys, spare horn piece and box, retains use of horn and provides ultimate security! ?60 including postage!

Vauxhall Corsa/Tigra Blue Side Repeaters, can be made to fit nova ?5 including postage.

Peco Big Bore 2 Exhaust, 12 months old, sounds great just coked in not too loud! ?30 Heavy so ?10 extra for standard parcels postage!

MK2 Head rests x 4, can be sold as 2 pairs for rear conversion, ?20 including postage each pair.

Astra MK2 8V (Tick Type) Digital Dash with all loom, transducer, AND Oil Pressure Gauge, good condition with 100k on clock but I will clock to your preference when brought and include wiring guide if you like! ?70 insured postage for the lot.

Carlton Automotive Delta 2 Front Bumper, started filling and cutting to size but never finished, custom fittings and carriage bar and bolts included, will only require a little more prep and spraying! ?150 Please email for delivery cost!

Customised Side Skirts from Carzone Seat Leon kit, with mesh and fitting screws never fitted, in primer ready for fitting! ?60, ?80 including delivery!

Gsi Brake Servo, rubbed down ready for spraying again Will take ?15 including postage.

Polished 1.2/1.3 Rocker cover, not chrome but polished up to a brighted colour than standard dull one! ?15 including postage.

GTE Seats ONLY, ideal for retrim, ?10 to someone who collects.

Sparkrite Alarm with Central locking module, microwave sensors, box, manual, key fob and 2 central locking units with all wiring fully working! ?70 delivered.

Mark 2 door card with 6x9 pods built in, good condition will fit without mods to door! ?50 or ?60 delivered.

Grey carpet in pretty good condition, ?10.

Kk2 Dash in grey pretty good condition, definate imporvement to mk1 dash, with all shelfing etc collection only! ?50

Mk2 headlights, both work fine ?20 pair, ?30 delivered.

Halfords Heavy Duty battery with over 2 years warranty left, like new, cost ?30 will accept ?30 and includes certificate. Collect only.

MK2 Front wings and grille, one wing has little rest, nothing which isn't sortable only surface rust in middle from chip. OFFERS

Any other standard parts such as petrol cap and ignition barrel with keys, glass red tailgate or bonnet, larger parts need collecting, email me.

THATS about it finally!

All queries to chriswhitehead@ntlworld.com