PDA

View Full Version : side skirts

novafling
22-05-04, 09:12 PM
please could anyone tell me what kind of sideskirts would go onto a nova, and exactly how much modding would be needed. i saw on an sri feature car, some seat ibiza side skirts, they look wicked, wanna do something like that my self. cheers.

NikosNova
22-05-04, 09:35 PM
well u got your skirts that u can buy specifically for a nova, but these will need to be test fitted first before fitting em properly as they may need modding slightly. You got loads of types and styles to choose from.

In terms of fitting skirts on from other cars like ibiza skirts then i guess u will be lookin at a lot of moddin. not too familiar with body stylin yet, so dont take my word for it, but i think im right :D maybe lol

Adam
22-05-04, 10:57 PM
You can make anything fit if you are willing to put the work in. As said Nova skirts will need trimming here and there, but skirts from different cars may need extensive cutting/filling/sanding etc.

NOVA'S_RULE!
24-05-04, 11:12 PM
i bought some universal essex racing sideskirts the other week, i havent fitted em yet but i have finished chopping em down.this is what i did.

measured exactly how much needed trimming

cut the sideskirt where there was no twists or fancy things(just straight)

cut how much needed to be took off

fibreglassed both peices back together on the inside not outside

filled the line where it was cut and sanded down so it looked normal

sprayed it

It now looks mint you cant notice they have been chopped, will post pic up of em when ive fitteds em.

hope this helps ya m8

smitty5door
04-07-04, 10:41 PM
i say the same as the guy above