PDA

View Full Version : phil suttons fav car

srs1
22-05-04, 06:15 PM
i have just been to llandudno for a run in the car.

and there it was OMG

saxo, in yellow with a black bonnet
as i wasn't in the mood, it overtook me.
lad in the back given the "yeah we done ya" look
and i saw the shittest exhaust system in the world.

4 bike cans (sounded nice)

i pissed myself laughing and swerved all over the road.

i wish i had a camera to take a photo for you phil!

Riggy
22-05-04, 06:20 PM
lol iseen a gay one yesterday too siver vtr with all blue neons etc and full front a back sunstrips :D

DUNOVA.
22-05-04, 06:23 PM
Thats the best way,When people overtake me and give me that look I just fake a laughing fit at them soon wipes the silly look off there face :wink:

-Bruce-
22-05-04, 06:25 PM
lol phil would have loved it!! there is one going about near me a blue one(the rarest colour lol) and he had LED whasher jets and silver parts on it and the best bit was his 6 tail pipes!!

bruce

Philsutton
22-05-04, 06:26 PM
wish i'd have been there, i love making saxo drivers look like t**ts. Not that its hard. My favorite is pretending to overtake an invisible car when they are over taking me, thus meaning they are forced on to the pavement on the opposite side of the road. It soon wipes there knobish looks off their faces.
Or next time you see it you could play a little game off park the house brick in the exhaust from a minium distance of 10 meters.

All im gonna say is i hope there are some gay mobiles at santa pod 2morrow, well they wont run down the strip as they are nancy boys but still i need some thing to make me laugh.

Riggy
22-05-04, 06:28 PM
wish i'd have been there, i love making saxo drivers look like t**ts. Not that its hard. My favorite is pretending to overtake an invisible car when they are over taking me, thus meaning they are forced on to the pavement on the opposite side of the road. It soon wipes there knobish looks off their faces.
Or next time you see it you could play a little game off park the house brick in the exhaust from a minium distance of 10 meters.

All im gonna say is i hope there are some gay mobiles at santa pod 2morrow, well they wont run down the strip as they are nancy boys but still i need some thing to make me laugh.

fuckin quality it makes me piss my pants when phill describes his love for all things french he he especially saxos

DUNOVA.
22-05-04, 06:29 PM
lol you should go on a paxo site and invite them to pod :!:

-Bruce-
22-05-04, 06:30 PM
yeh its funny eh!!

bruce

Philsutton
22-05-04, 06:30 PM
lol you should go on a paxo site and invite them to pod

not a good idea, i dont have that much money. Couldnt possibly pay for all the cars i damaged

DUNOVA.
22-05-04, 06:38 PM
:lol: I would'nt wanna shell out money for a saxo parts either :!:

Philsutton
22-05-04, 06:44 PM
there was a super gay one out the other night, it was yellow some amazingly gay bodykit that made it look like it would be more at home on startrek. But wait for it, yes thats right it had hooooge spining wheels. Just looked like it was going to take off an abduct someone, not that i was that bothered as it kept all the pikeys away from my car and were crowded around that abomination.

DUNOVA.
22-05-04, 06:45 PM
LOL They do try :lol:

Mel
22-05-04, 07:51 PM
lmao, oh god..

Best thing is someone with a standard paxo, who put in bucket seats, and drive round with sunglasses n baseball caps thinkin they look cool..i just piss myself laughing when they drive past..

mark_GSi
22-05-04, 08:06 PM
seen 1 in leicester city centre 2day had the full carzone kit on

the car was blue (yep AGAIN the rarest colour) and kit grey

was gona ask him if they ran out of blue paint :lol: :lol: :lol:

look SHITE and sounded SHITE

wished i had the valver ready 8) :lol:

novahead
22-05-04, 10:27 PM
yer, there'z a dick goin around in a VTR, just wanna throw somethin at him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cooper_nova
23-05-04, 01:47 AM
lol @ phill!

u wud of loved it tonite phill we went on a crusie from thurrock to colechester and the ammount of paxos there woz well funny, some toal sh!t ones as well as the usaual crappy ones too
:P :P :) :P :P

DUNOVA.
23-05-04, 02:43 AM
Who came to colchester sean ?I was at southend tonite

Dpnova
23-05-04, 07:22 AM
LMFAO @ paxo boys thinking they drive supercars :lol: :lol:

epo
23-05-04, 08:19 AM
lol theres 1 round here its a 1.1 but hes put vtr kit on it and the badges i keep lookin 4 him but dont see him so ill just to beatin the bird in the 206
she hammers fuck outta that car round built up areas where kids play :o
i wait till on the dual carridgeway or m181

cooper_nova
23-05-04, 10:32 AM
Who came to colchester sean ?I was at southend tonite

there woz a massive cruise last nite stu started @ thurrock services and ended in a big retail park wiv pc world in colchester
woz well mad!!!
a huge convoy of us all doing between 50-8-mph all the way down the a12 using both lanes lol

DUNOVA.
23-05-04, 12:43 PM
I did'nt know nothing bout that :roll: I should of stayed in Colchester

After you left the other nite bout half hour later the whole lorry park was full (Of muppets)

Did you drive round the town centre

Col_Mk1
23-05-04, 02:35 PM
heres 1 4 phil http://www.cruisewestcumbria.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=40

~~joycey~~
23-05-04, 02:57 PM
http://www.10sax.co.uk/stuff/col/saxo%20finished%204.jpg

AND THE WINNER OF THE GAYEST SPOILER EVA GO'S TO...

http://www.10sax.co.uk/stuff/col/saxo%20finished%205.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

scott.parker
23-05-04, 03:18 PM
lol
im not starting as if ppl member i had a post i started ages ago when i first came on NL and it got out of hand,i said about me racing this vtr,and it got well out of hand...

scott

~~joycey~~
23-05-04, 03:21 PM
im just gonna see if i can get saxo'sRgay as a webb addie and build a site

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

epo
23-05-04, 03:31 PM
http://www.10sax.co.uk/stuff/col/saxo%20finished%204.jpg

AND THE WINNER OF THE GAYEST SPOILER EVA GO'S TO...

http://www.10sax.co.uk/stuff/col/saxo%20finished%205.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i know am gunna get slatted to fuck here but....

that looks good imo saxo's dont really bother me its the drivers SUM are complete wankers

cooper_nova
23-05-04, 04:37 PM
I did'nt know nothing bout that :roll: I should of stayed in Colchester

After you left the other nite bout half hour later the whole lorry park was full (Of muppets)

Did you drive round the town centre

lol just our luck!!!

u'r lucky u didn't stay in colchester stu coz when we were going up the a12 we were being tailed by a police helicopter lol, and wiv in 10 mins of arriving there were 5 police cars as well as the helicopter too

and no we didn't drive round the town centre we went bk home

DUNOVA.
23-05-04, 04:49 PM
I heard all about it lol :P

scott.parker
23-05-04, 04:57 PM
well was just looking and i found that post i was on about,and some cheacky admin has changed a few things before they locked it.. :lol:

I learnt my lesson quick affter this post,but here it is anyway..

http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293274&highlight=#293274

scott

Philsutton
23-05-04, 07:31 PM
i quite like this quote of the site where that nasty saxo was posted

Stunning

the guy that wrote that is a comedy genius

Saxo's just irrate the f**k out of me................end of

scott.parker
23-05-04, 07:36 PM
so then phil for you the car is "SMASHING" lol

scott

Philsutton
23-05-04, 07:38 PM
no its just gay... :lol:

scott.parker
23-05-04, 07:39 PM
Yeah but you would like to give it a "smashing" good look! :lol:

scott

Philsutton
23-05-04, 07:40 PM
dont worry i have done it in the past, thats what the old capri's main purpose was. That was my weapon against the saxos

scott.parker
23-05-04, 07:43 PM
dont worry i have done it in the past, thats what the old capri's main purpose was. That was my weapon against the saxos

:lol: me and my mate joke about using his work car(sierra 2.3 disel)
as a ram for the paxo,though dont think we would..

scott

Col_Mk1
23-05-04, 08:00 PM
its a gud saxo that i no him dont slate it lol

badnova
25-05-04, 06:52 PM
it dont look that bad